Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do I do ?

What do I do ?

Hellooo,

See my user tends to assign bar.. It has gone too much east....
    "U need 2 balance ur APs" shows up..
    What do I do?? Most members do cool posts 'n I can't resist givin' them +AP's..
    I rarely see neg worthy posts .. grrr...
    Heyy u... Some of u post some rubbish, so that I can balance my APs ... lol.

/me takes my out my small neg arrows and looks around...

Uhh, there's quite a few neg worthy post's if ya look around. Like the one on the front page (altho it'll prolly be suicidal by the time you get there). Plus you can take a swipe at me. Go ahead, hit me with your hardest
    Space For Rent.. =]

Can I neg you too Spyder....heh heh heh.
    In all seriousness though, XNikon, I wouldn't worry about it, but as Spyder says 'go ahead and neg him' or even neg me if you want. I don't believe that you can hit hard enough to even really matter to one of us yet, and it will help balence out your bar.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Can I neg you too Spyder....heh heh heh.
    Sure

I don't believe that you can hit hard enough to even really matter to one of us yet, and it will help balence out your bar.
    Yeah, exactly. You would hit with somewhere between 1-3 point's, LOL. Wouldn't make much of a difference. Now, if I negged moxnix THAT would make a difference
    Space For Rent.. =]

Or if I actually negged you.....would be not a nice present, although a positive assignment is a much better one.

I still think the comments are more important than the actual points.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Banned
    the bar doesnt really matter, but go ahead neg us three if you really need to. We wont neg you back, right guys ?heheh

Thanx. All... 4 ur allowin to use u as dartboard... But no soon though..I feel I'm doing some wrong.. First lemme try our for some suicidal thread where I can...

Thank u guys..
    XNikon
    please don\'t visit www.BusyTalk.com

/Me draws butt of Lite .50 firmly into shoulder and starts taking slow deep breaths/

Seriously, XNikon, I would not worry about it, all it means is that your positive antipoints won't count for as much, I believe it would be the same for your negative points if you were at the other end of the scale?

You will find that the opportunities tend to come in multiples every few weeks or less. We get an influx of Trolls, it would seeem

Cheers

We get an influx of Trolls, it would seeem
    I don't know why, but i'm thinking about the underpants gnomes, gotta go to work, work all day, stealing underpants, we won't stop until we have underpants finding underpants all day
    A mind full of questions has no room for answers

I understand that there is nothin' much to bother 'bout the bar ... So I'm not gonna neg too... Why create enimies here??..

/me puts back my arrows in the bag

Cheers.
    XNikon
    please don\'t visit www.BusyTalk.com