Thread: Whole lot of winners in this place!!!!

Whole lot of winners in this place!!!!

Well I must say I thought this was good place to come and learn and be able to speak your mind, Boy was I way off. In fact I have got negged for absolutely nothing at times. such occurences are as follows:
    ct2600 "crack kills" But yet he left no explination for why?
    info tech geek "spamming chain letters WTF is wrong with you?" No explination?
    .:Front2back:. "here some red ones for ya "again no explination?
    then all these people had the odasity to tell me to stop cuasing problems.
    I now see why AO has made some many enemies. I mean some of you are so damn self righteous that its not even funny. I figured if some one didnt like what they where reading in a topic they wouldnt bother to read the rest. Well thats how I am, I guess thats what separates us all from children to adults!!!

So now here's the chance all of you who have problems with me to neg me(WAAAAAAAAAA)
    But its sad, if this place(the world of computers is the only place where you feel powerful or useful for that matter)

Banned
    If I'm correct, you launched a personal attack on one of the members. It was way out of line, it was uncalled for, it was childish. I'd be more than happy to dig the posts back up in case you wouldn't remember...

And you're the gazillionth user starting a thread like this.

So now here's the chance all of you who have problems with me to neg me(WAAAAAAAAAA)
    If you insist...

Quit whining bitch.
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

Regal Making Handler
    No different here than any other forum. Infact i would say people here are more tollerant.

Chill out.
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry