Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AP dots

Banned

AP dots

I think it would be nice if you could earn more then oly 11 green dots. Shouldn't be hard to implement. Like when you get 11 green dots, then after that every 300 AP's you get one light yellow or light blue dot, only 1, not one after the 11 greenies but 1. And then so on till 11 Yellow dots and that should be it..... ? What do you guys think ? I mean it would be nice to get something more for those AP's we're getting after the 11 green ones.

Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."
    Above ground, vertical, and exchanging gasses.
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me

Banned
    Oh well, bump up or start another one, same thing, i think this should seriously be take in consideration, as i saw in that thread, most people get bored and some of them leave because of that. That's not good.

I think this is a good idea, it allows the senior members who already have 11 green APs something to work for...It'll be kinda like JP's original idea of the gold dot except this one will advance in other words you can get 11 yellow dots and it doesn't make you un-bannable.
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

It would be nice to see more levels of APs I guess, although I've given up on caring about them (don't give out or receive anything like as many as I used to). I mean, they're just a bunch of GIFs under your title. Whoopee do.

Now custom titles, they *would* be nice. Only for people who have been on AO at least three years though.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

Banned
    Now custom titles, they *would* be nice. Only for people who have been on AO at least three years though.

hehehe

how about 1 year ?

Antionline Herpetologist
    Three years sounds about right . Some cool blue dots might be nice though.

Cheers,
    cgkanchi
    Buy the Snakes of India book, support research and education (sorry the website has been discontinued)
    My blog: http://biology000.blogspot.com

Banned
    yeah this with the time custom title was discussed earlier, everyone agreed that 3 years would be good.

AntiOnline n00b
    Hi

And before Some More Seniors With 11 reen Gifs Come and start yelling these AP's Don't mean a ****........Let me say a few things They did mean a hell lots of thigs when you were Newb's remember.

I think AP system is now Stagnating. With more and More Seniors with 11 dots AP System is getting getting ignored......Because after 11 dots there is no Incentive.... There should be something after those 11 to keep the interest going.......Before it Stagnates even further. Something Should be done.because with time Number of Senior with 11 green Dots will increase.

One solution is if more and more newb's keep on joining then the interest will be there.....because as a newb you do care about the AP's...Gradually you either get banned or become a senior and with luck 11 green dots.Then is the time you stop thinking about AP's. Because you have achived what could have been achived through the Ap system...........Look at it there many Seniors who now don't even post outside Addits now..............

It's a very Good Suggestion.............Yellow/Gold/Blue Dot or Custom Title anything ............But something should be there.................

My 2 cents.... Though i don't have that many Green Dots but mabe who knows......

Banned
    I think AP system is now Stagnating. With more and More Seniors with 11 dots AP System is getting getting ignored......Because after 11 dots there is no Incentive.... There should be something after those 11 to keep the interest going.......Before it Stagnates even further. Something Should be done.because with time Number of Senior with 11 green Dots will increase.
    exactly my point in this thread....