Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: msn yahoo messanger (reposted for another)

how do people hack from msn and yahoo

I am just surprise to know that people can easily hack through msn and yahoo. I that because they both use UDP?(whis is less secure than IP, but how?

Banned
    Read the F*$@% FAQ.

http://www.antionline.com/misc.php?s=&action=faq

with 19 posts, someone would think you knew what this site was about.

I am just surprise to know that people can easily hack through msn and yahoo. I that because they both use UDP?(whis is less secure than IP, but how?
    It does not surprise me how many ways one can ask how to hack hotmail or Yahoo.

Grow a nutsack.

UDP(User Datagram Protocol): Internet standard network layer, transport layer and session layer protocols which provide simple but unreliable datagram services. UDP is defined in STD 6 , RFC 768 . It adds a checksum and additional process-to-process addressing information. UDP is a connectionless protocol which, like TCP, is layered on top of IP.

UDP neither guarantees delivery nor does it require a connection. As a result it is lightweight and efficient, but all error processing and retransmission must be taken care of by the application program.

But I don't agree with you that Yahoo and Hotmail aren't secure!
    XNikon
    please don\'t visit www.BusyTalk.com

I have no clue how you to get a "how do i hack hotmail" from his question as it is abstruse and not being presented into english very well. But i will clarify a bit, i think? Ip is internet protocol , udp is a part of ip as is tcp, udp has no way to correct itself and is connectionless. If packets are lost they are gone and that is it. Tcp has error correction so that if packets get lost on the way they are resent and also holds a connection. And well it really has not much to do with the insecurity/security of yahoo and msn messanger. The actual programs are what cause security risks not the protocol used , I assume udp is used due to its speed?? and not due to a lack of security (please someone correct me. I don't know if i have answered your question as i am not sure if i know what it is or if i can even???
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

msn yahoo messanger (reposted for another)

I am just surprised to know that people can easily hack through msn and yahoo. Is that because they both use UDP? Is this because this is an insecure protocol ???

(neg me you intolerant wankers)

edit-- reference http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=258562

The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee

well TCP is connection oriented and UDP is connectionless, so how UDP is faster than TCP can anyone enlighten me>? Is connectionless= no connection?

LoL... I stick on with my reply in the other thread .. => http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=258562

UDP(User Datagram Protocol): Internet standard network layer, transport layer and session layer protocols which provide simple but unreliable datagram services. UDP is defined in STD 6 , RFC 768 . It adds a checksum and additional process-to-process addressing information. UDP is a connectionless protocol which, like TCP, is layered on top of IP.
    UDP neither guarantees delivery nor does it require a connection. As a result it is lightweight and efficient, but all error processing and retransmission must be taken care of by the application program.
    .. Hope I helped you a bit
    XNikon
    please don\'t visit www.BusyTalk.com

With udp you send they recieve, done. With tcp you send , they send and aknowledgement and then you say ok and then the transfer starts so there is a three way handshake as opposed to just a send and receive so there is much less overhead which makes things faster. A basic book on ip tcp/ip will explain the whole lot better than i can and in much greater depth try this one , i can't vouch for it as i just pulled it from almighty google http://www.pcsupportadvisor.com/search/c04100.htm

Banned
    (neg me you intolerant wankers)
    Tell him to learn english for christs sake then.. and the title was How do you hack from msn yahoo or hotmail....