Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Woman Vocalizing

I am not sure what software you are using to create these mixes but the newest release of fruity loops has alot of vocals (including the trance voacalizing and moaning).

Use the womans solo from Great gig In the sky. Pink Floyed, Dark side of the Moon.
    I totally agree with ^. I saw a Pink Floyd Tribute band called "Wish You Were Here" and they sound damn near identical including the woman who sings that solo.

- Adiz
    Ultimately everyone will have their own opinion--this is mine.

OOOUUUUCH! <throaty sound> That ain\'t cool baby.</throaty sound> (right before this I had made fun of the \'girl\' and she took it out on my balls... Luckily later on they were \"taken care of.\"

Ok, it's not that good, but i found some time and made a quick remix.

http://www.stekdoza.com/NemorY MC - Remixx.mp3

Downloading now, will listen then give some valid input.. 6.3mb should be interesting

nemory what u use for mixing? I use Ejay, Fruit Loops, Acid music 4, Sound Forge 7....

I love Yakooza's Cocaine ....nice pick

The mix is phat btw...good job. I think i'm gonna start doing a few mixes...battle of the DeeJays

One thing you should try to fix though, when the timer reaches 3:23, its skips the flow although with a gap. Open it in soundforge, zoom in all the way and try to make that gap as small as possible.

if anyone fancys something to do in their spare time i need a short sound clip (10secs or so) for a fast moving flash intro - so needs to be upbeat

v_Ln

I'll PM it to you in a couple of hours. I have to go to work first.

ONCORE
    That was brilliant NemorY ..
    i found that if skipped a few times at 1:23, 1:25, 3:11. But other then that it was and is a work of art, keep up the work you'll have your own label in no-time..

cheers
    f2b:.

thankies

Thank you guys for the awesome answers Glad you guys liked it,as i said it was my first mix, so i'll do another one and fix the errors in the next one.

i used Cool Edit Pro 2.0