Thread: error message problems

Banned

error message problems

ok i am realy pissed off because this error keeps on poping up when im on the internet do any of you know what this could be please help please

That just means the page you're looking at it is coded invalidly or something and I agree it can be annoying as hell...

IE -> Tools -> Internet Options -> Advanced -> Put a check next to "Disable Script Debugging"

- dave t

Does it just happen with that website?

/edit...Nevermind, two people already commented by the time I wrote one sentence! Dang, you guys are fast!

Banned
    thanks you guys are fast

do any of you know what that debuging meens

Banned
    I think it's if you have a C++ debbuger, it would load the program into that so you can fix the code...am i right? Im not a big programmer .

AntiOnline n00b
    Hi

That site contained some Script. That malfunctioned . and no you can't debug it .. it's up to the Admns of that site to debug it..........so just select no..........If t's your site or web page then it's up to you to open the script and look for the line 335 or whetever..and people have already given ways how to get rid of t....Disable Script ...........

"bug" is now universally accepted by computer users as meaning an error or flaw. It might be the Compter itself or a program/software.and debuging means correcting the error ........actually there is a small story attached to that word "De-Bug" which means correcting/Removing the Bug....it all started very early..when a moth got trapped inside the Harvard Mark II computer. On September 9th, 1945, a moth flew into one of the relays and jammed it.

"do any of you know what that debuging meens"

Here The word Debugging means correcting the error that occured in the Script on thet Particalar page you were trying to access.........it's not you job..to correct if the site does not belong to you.......

--Good Luck--

Banned
    ....it all started very early..when a moth got trapped inside the Harvard Mark II computer. On September 9th, 1945, a moth flew into one of the relays and jammed it
    I read about that couple days ago in Digital Fortress !

AntiOnline n00b

Talking

Hi MemorY

Originally posted here by MemorY
    I think it's if you have a C++ debbuger, it would load the program into that so you can fix the code...am i right? Im not a big programmer .

I would Prefer Notepad..........to debug a Java/VB Script error..............It's already Being debugged....Internet Explorer being the compiler....it's interpreting the Script fle and Giving you the error message ..the line number(337) in the Script file and possible error(object Requiref) all you need to do is open the script fle in any text editor and correct the problem and then refresh the page.........

I read about that couple days ago in Digital Fortress !
    I read in my school text book .....First year Graduation ..."Computer Fundamentals ".....Digital Fortress is goooooooood

--Good Luck--

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    I've had the same fault for MONTHS.
    Only on AO .....................

Thanks to madjag291, for the tip.

Sometimes, I'm convinced that I'll NEVER get to fully understand this IT malarky..........
    Other times, I KNOW I'll never.......etc

De-bugging ?
    The lost art of pulling bugs out of all things electronic
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone