Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats the go with this ?

Thumbs down Whats the go with this ?

Just clicked on the pissed off thread and noticed Ri0tEr's avarter, I mean i will be
    the first to admit i research p0rn sites ( strictly for business purposes ) but i think
    it's a bit much for kids to see, especially if you try to restrict this kind of material
    being accessed, even if it is in time with some rythym... shouldn't it be removed??
    Just my opinion.......

AntiOnline n00b

Angry

but i think
    it's a bit much for kids to see, especially if you try to restrict this kind of material
    being accessed, even if it is in time with some rythym... shouldn't it be removed??
    Just my opinion.......
    You think it's a bit much for kids to see .....YOU THINK;....... YES IT IS ..YOU BET IT IS ......yes it's hell lot for kids to see.....He has crossed the line.. The previous one(the Two girls) was bad and this is one worse. ...............Yes it should be immideatly Removed ...or all his posts should be. made hidden............

It is sad to say, but I think that there is a fallout or leak from the nonsensical thread?

I very much approve of the two previous posts, as I believe that these two gentlemen represent how most of us feel?

My thoughts

Banned
    MsMittens banned Rioter, but moderators can't do anything about avatars. As soon as Mnstrgrl comes online, the avatar will be removed.

Perhaps mods should be able to remove/disable avatars? I feel a site suggestion coming on...
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

Banned
    This all started when some members started pushing the envelope, and people will keep on doing that. I'm sure that if we'd have the power to delete avatars, they'd come up with something else (attachments?).

Hrmm, I'm going to use this thread and I know RiOter's out there or whatever. But that little stunt telling h3r3tic to post that was completely juvenile and I only have one message for you: Go **** yourself you immature *****.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Originally posted here by Spyder32
    Hrmm, I'm going to use this thread and I know RiOter's out there or whatever. But that little stunt telling h3r3tic to post that was completely juvenile and I only have one message for you: Go **** yourself you immature *****.
    Anyone else see the irony in that post? Good job dumb****. =)

Banned
    Irony? Just like the irony I see in your signature and your last post?

Hey, I can't rescue the site myself... I can only embrace its failure. =) And this is GCC so blow off.