Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MemorY

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    I give up, I really do.
    I've worked out that madjag291 isn't a Noob, but trying to work who he WAS.......................

At least I can work out who Nemory was (LOL)
    This forum is changing faster than I can type (mind you, glaciers change course faster than that.)
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

Ugh, PMs, negs, the AP alliances are back evidently.

Well that's the end of my input, I'm just egging things on going any further. If you got a problem with me or anyone else, report me to a mod. That's what the report button's for. It I'm lying, MsM or Neg will give me a swift kick in the toosh.

I'm surprised anyone actually gives a damn.
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?

Originally posted here by chsh
    I'm surprised anyone actually gives a damn.
    It's life... there has to be drama for it to be exciting. =)

And don't lie, I know you're reading every thread trying to find out what happened. I know you really love us all. =P

I know he loves me escpecially

/me ducks the Negs

opps too late !

This thread really should be in GCC and yes, it's been talked about in atleast 5 different thread's. Sick, ain't it?
    Space For Rent.. =]

I'm with rioter about AngelicKnight. As for chsh, nobody has for a while... well I sure haven't anyway, but it's fun to post and even piss people off.

-Cheers-

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Sorry guys. I got tired of seeing this on the Front Page. So I've moved it here...

Carry on...
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

PM, I am sorry you and Rioter feel that way. I think it's a little odd to wish death upon people who post on the opposing side (little extreme eh?), but to each their own, I'll pray you find a more peaceful way to look at these matters. I have no quarrel with either of you and wonder why you are evidently offended so. I have stated my opinion in opposition to yours before, but I still hold you in the proper respect as a fellow collegue on AO.

Furthermore, for those I've negged, I have tried to do so responsibly with regard to how the AP system is supposed to work. You don't have to aggree with my assignments, but I don't mean it as a personal grudge. Some members have received both greens and reds from me because I try to look at issues and not people. I am disappointed to see various others who use APs for vendettas and not community management.

In any case, I hope you can learn to agree to disagree as opposed to making enemies and backlashing with hatred. It will both help you in your profession as well as with the diverse and often divided AO community.

Originally posted here by AngelicKnight
    PM, I am sorry you and Rioter feel that way. I think it's a little odd to wish death upon people who post on the opposing side (little extreme eh?), but to each their own, I'll pray you find a more peaceful way to look at these matters. I have no quarrel with either of you and wonder why you are evidently offended so. I have stated my opinion in opposition to yours before, but I still hold you in the proper respect as a fellow collegue on AO.
    Making a witless comment like newbie to me isn't exactly proper respect, is it boy?

Furthermore, for those I've negged, I have tried to do so responsibly with regard to how the AP system is supposed to work. You don't have to aggree with my assignments, but I don't mean it as a personal grudge. Some members have received both greens and reds from me because I try to look at issues and not people. I am disappointed to see various others who use APs for vendettas and not community management.
    Heh.. like I said in a previous post, bullshit pisses me off... you assigned me some not so friendly points on an issue that I am/was 100% right on... clearly the issue wasn't what motivated you, you hypocritical jackass.