Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I know this has nothing to do with computers

I know this has nothing to do with computers

I know that this has nothing to do with computer but just listen--

Alright your stereotypical idea of a computer geek is someone locked in their room 22 hours out of the day (two hours to take crapper breaks), horrible hygeing and they can't even talk with girls (without releasing a little something something in their pants). Anyway, although this maybe the stereotype I don't think it is really that accurate. I mean I spend a load of time on the computer but when I am on on the computer or falling asleep with a computer manual on my chest I am out with the women (girls hate when your done with them and want to go back onto the computer).

I am sure my experience is true with most of the people here on AO but I am just wondering.

I think girls love a many with strong typing and mouse clicking hands

But what is your experience with women? DO they love ya? Hate ya? or do you just get in drunken stupper as often as possible (thats fine too)?
    Ultimately everyone will have their own opinion--this is mine.

OOOUUUUCH! <throaty sound> That ain\'t cool baby.</throaty sound> (right before this I had made fun of the \'girl\' and she took it out on my balls... Luckily later on they were \"taken care of.\"

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    As a geekette and with a significant SO who's a geek (although we have different focuses on tech), it helps. There is a little more understanding and things work better. It also helps when you need to rant about some I.D. 10-T error.

Anyways, I suspect you'll have more success with a geekette than a non-geekette. A non-geekette will be a bit confused as to why the computer is more important and gets more attention than the geekette. Of course, if it's a geekette she might challenge your ability to have the best machine.. (as I do... which pisses the SO off).
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Definetely the drunken stupor.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

I'm a P.I.M.P !

Dudes and dudettes....

I used to have a house full of computers.... 486's to P4's, PPC's, and even a SPARC, it all ended a few months ago.

My SO took a hammer to them. When I got home, she stopped me at the front door, gave me a very passionate kiss, and told me not to be mad. I got very scared. When I walked in the door, everything from the fax machine to the print server to my PPC was spread across the living room in large and small chunks.

I still have the SO... and 2 computers.... plus a few spare parts....

Thank God I take my nice laptop to work with me...
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

Of course, if it's a geekette she might challenge your ability to have the best machine.. (as I do... which pisses the SO off).
    Gotta get some more batteries for this dang flesh-light.

Originally posted here by D0pp139an93r
    Dudes and dudettes....

I used to have a house full of computers.... 486's to P4's, PPC's, and even a SPARC, it all ended a few months ago.

My SO took a hammer to them. When I got home, she stopped me at the front door, gave me a very passionate kiss, and told me not to be mad. I got very scared. When I walked in the door, everything from the fax machine to the print server to my PPC was spread across the living room in large and small chunks.

I still have the SO... and 2 computers.... plus a few spare parts....

Thank God I take my nice laptop to work with me...
    Dopp: You must love this woman. She destroyed your computers and you are still with her??
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

Haha, some good interest replies I like this.

I'm a P.I.M.P !
    Sure Buddy

I have actually broke up with two grilfriends because they just didn't understand. So now I just have some people (females) I call if I need some lovin.

I wouldn't mind a techy g/f like in AntiTrust pass me that anyday! Or how about Hackers! Alright!

- Adiz
    Ultimately everyone will have their own opinion--this is mine.

OOOUUUUCH! <throaty sound> That ain\'t cool baby.</throaty sound> (right before this I had made fun of the \'girl\' and she took it out on my balls... Luckily later on they were \"taken care of.\"

Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."
    My fiancée is the antithesis of a techie. She even hates TV

But, she understands the difference between our worlds, and appreciates the fact that we have differents tastes and careers. That's why I love her
    Above ground, vertical, and exchanging gasses.
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me

Banned
    I spend less time these days on the computer and most people have no idea how much I was into them so it has never affected me, plus college girls dig smart people no matter what the area.