Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I know this has nothing to do with computers

AO's Mr Grumpy
    Originally posted here by Ennis
    I spend less time these days on the computer and most people have no idea how much I was into them so it has never affected me, plus college girls dig smart people no matter what the area.
    Mothers, sisters, daughters, grannies etc love you no matter what your into, except their makeup, underware, purses, diaries, old love letters etc. etc
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

From the opposite perspective, my husband is non-computer literate. He needs help checking his email. He and I have occasional differences of opinion about the amount of time I spend on the computer, but mostly I'm on when he's not home or when he's sleeping (I only sleep about 3 hours a night) so it's not too bad.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Yea my Ex-girlfriend would always complain when i was on the computer alot. But now that im single....lol i still get girls all the time and im a damn geek lol

AO French Antique News Whore
    I don't know but I manage to be a social geek! I never give up a invitation to party and etc. But if I'm not working, training at the gym ou going on, I'm on a computer So much fun that looking at the damm tv all night long!
    -Simon \"SDK\"

I'm a P.I.M.P !
    Umm no your not NemorY i got tha Avator so i'm the PIMP

Well my girl does not hate me likeing my comp... Because her mom likes me fixing hers and she thinks it is really cool that i am a nice kid but she also loves that i play sports on top of it all. Football is the best way to go man.... lol dunno but yah that is how it works for me.