Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Paul Johnson beheaded

Cybr1d, I am from Australia, you know the place that stood side by side with you Americans in so many conflicts. It wasn't only the Americans that stopped the Nazi's eh !! curb your ego,
    dood. And lets not forget whose special forces assisted in the latest Iraq conflict...

And the Americans only let Milosevic kill like a madman for 10 years before NATO acted with airstrikes.

With a cease-fire negotiated in the fall of 1991 by U.S. diplomat Cyrus Vance, the Serb forces partially pulled out of Croatia and began repositioning their troops and heavy weapons in neighboring Bosnia. While the Serbs refused to abide by the terms of the cease-fire in Croatia and return territory, they simultaneously embarked on the most bitter assault to gain control of Bosnia.
    Negotiated a cease fire then let them move elswhere.

During the next three and a half years, Bosnian Serb forces, with the support of Milosevic in Belgrade, laid waste to large parts of Bosnia, killing more than 200,000 civilians and forcing half the population, two million people, to flee their homes. Tens of thousands of women were systematically raped. Concentration camps were set up in Prijedor, Omarska, Trnopolje, and other areas. Civilians were shot by snipers on a daily basis in Sarajevo, a city left without heat, electricity, or water.
    And where are the Americans saving these people from being killed off the face of the earth?

The worst act of the war occurred in the summer of 1995 when the Bosnian town of Srebrenica came under attack by forces commanded by Ratko Mladic. Srebrenica was a UN-declared safe area and guarded by a lightly armed Dutch contingent. This did not deter Mladic, who was intent on taking over the enclave. During a few days in mid-July, more than 7,000 Bosnian Muslim males were executed by MladicÃs troops.
    4 years later and still no intervention by the U.S.

With a failed UN mission, the credibility of NATO waning, and facing a retreat of UN peacekeepers, President Clinton took the lead in August 1995 and launched a limited bombing campaign against Bosnian Serb positions. This, coupled with a Croatian offensive against the Croatian and Bosnian Serbs, forced Karadzic and Mladic to agree to peace negotiations commencing in Dayton, Ohio, in November 1995

I suppose a limited gesture would please some.

The outcome of Dayton gave the Bosnian Serbs 49% of Bosnian territory and established the Bosnian-Croat Federation to control the remaining 51%. The Bosnian Serbs were also obligated to cooperate with the International Criminal Tribunal and allow refugees to return to their homes. To this day, they have done neither. While no one criticizes the peace brought by Dayton, many recognize that it is unjust for allowing the Bosnian Serbs to control territory that they took through a brutal ethnic cleansing campaign.

Is this justifying them by letting them keep land taken with blood?

The U.S. has a particularly long history of warning Milosevic over Kosovo. As early as 1992, President Bush had warned Milosevic against a crackdown in Kosovo. Clinton reaffirmed the warning upon assuming the presidency and again at periodic stages during his terms. Throughout 1998 Milosevic increased his troop strength in Kosovo and began a scorched-earth policy of destroying whole villages in his attempt to wipe out the KLA. But for each village destroyed, more KLA members would sprout up in defiance. The Srebrenica of Kosovo occurred in January 1999 when Serb forces killed 41 civilians in the Kosovo village of Racak. While international mediators called it a massacre, Milosevic claimed that the slain villagers were actually KLA terrorists in civilian clothes. International forensic experts were soon to prove this untrue

Yeah sure saved them from being killed off the face of the earth!

I think thats enough cut & paste for one post..

Soda,

Nice link. Very long read, but interesting none the less.

And the Americans only let Milosevic kill like a madman for 10 years before NATO acted with airstrikes.
    Sure lets blame all the evil in the world on the US, and allow the corrupted UN to be perceived as a life saver. Its ok...we should be used to it by now. Why didn't NATO do anything during those 10 years of killing by this madman?

Negotiated a cease fire then let them move elswhere.
    During the next three and a half years, Bosnian Serb forces, with the support of Milosevic in Belgrade, laid waste to large parts of Bosnia, killing more than 200,000 civilians and forcing half the population, two million people, to flee their homes. Tens of thousands of women were systematically raped. Concentration camps were set up in Prijedor, Omarska, Trnopolje, and other areas. Civilians were shot by snipers on a daily basis in Sarajevo, a city left without heat, electricity, or water.
    And where was NATO while these killings, and concentration camps were happening?

4 years later and still no intervention by the U.S.
    What was NATO doing throughout those 4 years?

With a failed UN mission, the credibility of NATO waning, and facing a retreat of UN peacekeepers, President Clinton took the lead in August 1995 and launched a limited bombing campaign against Bosnian Serb positions. This, coupled with a Croatian offensive against the Croatian and Bosnian Serbs, forced Karadzic and Mladic to agree to peace negotiations commencing in Dayton, Ohio, in November 1995
    Oh there we are...well we had to step in since the almighty UN showed how pathetic they are. We stepped and peace negotiations were commenced. How are you reading these articles...seriously...because it seems to me that somehow you are getting some "Anti-US" sentiments out of these articles...Obviously we're reading them very differently.

I suppose a limited gesture would please some.
    I'm sure the Bosnian's feel differently.

Gee ****ing sorry...do you want us to just send all of our troops to UN...so we can get something done...? They're obviously not doing ****. The only thing the UN and NATO are good for, is to go sit around in a country after the major fighting is over...

The outcome of Dayton gave the Bosnian Serbs 49% of Bosnian territory and established the Bosnian-Croat Federation to control the remaining 51%. The Bosnian Serbs were also obligated to cooperate with the International Criminal Tribunal and allow refugees to return to their homes. To this day, they have done neither. While no one criticizes the peace brought by Dayton, many recognize that it is unjust for allowing the Bosnian Serbs to control territory that they took through a brutal ethnic cleansing campaign.
    Is this justifying them by letting them keep land taken with blood?
    People are never happy with what we do....NO matter what the US does, even it it saves thousands of lives...people are never happy with these arrogant Yanky ****s...

WTF are u gonna do with the hundreds of thousand's of serb families estabilished there? Would it be more just to have hundreds and thousands of serb families pack and leave the country....leave their homes? Lets have the UN take a stab at that...i'm sure they'd love to help.

Yeah sure saved them from being killed off the face of the earth!
    Ignorance is amazing. #1, I was talking about Kosovo...but since the same thing happened in Bosnia, lets merge the two issues together. #2, What would the outcome be if the US hadn't done anything???? Does the term "Ethnic Cleansing" ring a bell to you? Obviously not...

Cybr1d, I am from Australia, you know the place that stood side by side with you Americans in so many conflicts. It wasn't only the Americans that stopped the Nazi's eh !! curb your ego,
    I never said that...but still, say what you want, argue as much as you want...but it was the US that turned the tide of war. I cannot and will not deny the fight that the British brought forth againts the Nazis, as well as the fight that other countries brought forth also. Had the US not joined the war, we'd have a different story to talk about.

Don't get me wrong, I never said that Australia never helped, or other countries didn't help at all. I also have no ill sentiments againts Australia whatsoever...yet you show discrimination againts us.

Cybr1d, It may seem as though i am showing anamosity towards the u.s., and i do feel that you are the trouble makers due to your arrogant one sided policies. But it comes down to a simple conclusion that i am looking in from the outside without any bias at all and judge for myself my own opinion thats all. It's like religon, i am an atheist and can see from an unbiased
    position how much trouble and hatred it has caused. I am apart from it as i am apart from the American culture and obviously see things different to the true American. We have all stood by and let evil leaders slaughter innocent people, while turning a blind eye until it's too obvious or politically wise to take action. Australia let the Indonesians kill thousands of East Timorese, well the government did anyway,stood back knowing all too well what was going on. When we finally sent troops in and came to the rescue like saviour's we acted like we did the most genuine deed, B/S politicaly motivated propagander. Any ways we could go round in circles all day on this one, and it's gone off topic as it is. I just think that a lot has been brought upon yourselves maybe for trying to do your best as a superpower to keep the peace, but also for your political policy that alienates certain cultures from their own freedoms of choice. Why cant there be some compromise on the part of the u.s.? Your steadfast resolve is only strengthening these minorities into even bigger feelings of hatred, and it will only come to a head when you make a backward step, and bite your so precious pride and respect that it's not only your way or the highway in this conflict. We are all going to suffer at the hands of your actions and if that makes me sound like i am discriminating against you, STIFF.

Hmm missed a lot signing off Friday night and falling into the weekend void. Even pondered letting it go, since all of us were angry that night. Especially those, like me, who saw some photographs. Al Queda is the enemy not us.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Al Queda is the enemy not us.

Try telling that to the American-Hating Canadians and Frenchies.

Okay i just recieveved this link from a friend.
    And it's pretty Graphic so those that carn't handle Graphic scenes please don't click the link!.

Warning: Graphic Photos of Paul Johnson Beheaded

Your steadfast resolve is only strengthening these minorities into even bigger feelings of hatred, and it will only come to a head when you make a backward step, and bite your so precious pride and respect that it's not only your way or the highway in this conflict.
    The UN is just a more stealthfull and blue colored version of Hitler's army. Hitler himself relied highly on other peaple to kill for him. The UN says something... usually doesn't do much and yet give peaple about a month for a good body count and we get "permission" from the UN and a bunch of other countries that are **** poor and have no involvment in anything at all that we do to begin with, permission to bomb a bunch of stinking rag-heads squating in a cave. Lets face it we are nothing more than bounty hunters for the UN. A few days after planes where being tossed from the ****ing sky there was still alot of talking and no action... the freaking UN wanted more wait while we already had gotten troops ready and even had snoops checking peaple out in Paki for good measure. Most of these guys are lucky they can ever have the priviledge to PRETEND that they have control over anything.

Look around you... Isreal has a 911 on a weekly basis and no one does a damn about it. Your precious problem solveing UN just says *tisk *tisk to Isreal when they try deffending themselves. What is that all about? The UN thinks that if they take away all guns in the world they will have total control over it and that this would prevent peaple from stabing each other in the back or something. Thats just stupid.