Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NAV Definition Update?

Regal Making Handler
    Dam, i guess i will have to start paying soon then.

Tiger have you finished part 2 yet? If not what you doing posting, get righting boy!!

Edit<

Just got down the front page to part 2.

Dopy me.

Edit<
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Here

The front page was a bit active last night so it slipped off the bottom.....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

bah screw it I'll unistall it and download the 2005 one which is much better and then crack it, i wouldnt actually do it but norton is my thing for FW and AV

Regal Making Handler
    90% cracks come with a free back door. Ok so i made the percentage up on the spot, but as you cant update to the latest virus deff's how are you going to no if that crack is safe to use.
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

Why not uninstall NAV2003 & reinstall it ?
    I used to be able to get a year of free
    virus defs that way.
    (Worked w/ver 4.0, ver 5.0 & ver 7.0)
    <Dunno about ver 9.0 (2003) >

or if you are in a real hitch and you need up-to-date defs to get you through a week till you get around to buying NAV you can always turn your clock back. NAV is directly connected to your pcs clock so turning it back allows you to get updates and the such until you get a chance to buy a new copy.
    Duct tape.....A whole lot of Duct Tape
    Spyware/Adaware problem click
    here

AntiOnline n00b
    Hi

Guys Guys **Knock** ** Knock** wake up......Cracking Norton.....Changing System dates..Editing Registary .......oo Dear ............. this is a sheer example how lazy a Human can get lol j/k

Why is it bothereing you so much Most of the Other Features Of Norton are not Bound to the Yearly subscription.......It's Just like the One click Update feature of Norton is Gone ..Norton Still Provides updates..All you have to do is make a Few More Clicks..... in the form of "Intelligent Updater "

It's like you do a little more effort or pay i choose to do the few more clicks thingy rather pay...

and even if you crack the Norton 2004 the live update subscription will last for the year and then againg crack not to mention all those backdoors ..i know you were joking when you said this .......or are you not

And the Intelligent Updater is better then the Live Update in a few ways execpt more effort ....it provides quick and more timely protection than the Live Update.....Live Update Is only Updated weekly(wednesday or in case of emergency) and Intelligent Update is Updated Daily..giving you the extra protection........and it's free ....Free you hear me free....Rolflol Free.......

--Good Luck---