Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neg me please!!!

This reply may be frowned on....but i think it is tacky as hell to broadcast to the whole forum the NAME of the person who negged you....this isnt grade school. Take it up with them in a PM next time maybe that will help...but dont be a tattle tale.
    NORML

Signature image is too tall!

giving the name was kinda not needed. He could've PM'ed the name to a mod or admin, ...

giving the name was kinda not needed. He could've PM'ed the name to a mod or admin, ...
    Lame as well....in my book. Why tell a mod or admin?

What the hell is a few negs? Just drop it...forget about it, and move on.
    NORML

Signature image is too tall!

We have all fallen accustomed to getting negs for dumb reasons (or no reasons at all) I actually just received this. I PM the person politely asking them the reason for the neg. I have yet to receive a reply (you know who you are) they acted like they were so superior because they have senior next to their name.
    Hey i don't act all Superior just because i got Senior Member Title under my handle..
    And how dare you say that i negged you without giving a reason...
    I stated that if you wanna use Vulgar Language on the boards at least have the common decency to make it a Hidden post.
    As there are Minors that come to this site, and there are people who also don't appreciate having to put up with that sort of language scrawled across the Boards..
    So that is the reason i negged you!

And i ain't gonna Apologise because i did nothing wrong..

Well there's my little Rant for the day.

f2b:.

Boo hoo Wahhhh.... negs & cuss words oh my!

Once agian peaple are forgeting the "where is my sweetie pie *******" sig MsM had. Or the "you say bitch like its a bad thing" signature Deb had years back. That means that for awhile every page they both posted in had a cuss word in it yet you'd never even pay attention to whats going on intil the old signatures are gone then someone brings up cuss words as an issue.

Dont say bitch, my mom is askking me where i got it from now