Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: what is happening here??

today i got a PM from our local signature nazi:

Hey drama-king... people are complaining about your sig... any chance you could alter it a little?
    thats negative for the slow ones =)

i replied:

not a chance.. =D
    then the mean sig nazi replied:

I should have known...
    You know the AO policy, and you've been warned... my job is done.
    i feel that i should start saying my good byes because this one disgruntled sig nazi is after me... i will miss you all.. =D

Ninja Code Monkey
    Just for my own sake, could someone 'in the know' please post a link or bit of text that actually refers to ao's policies as it comes to signatures and so on?
    "When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." - Erasmus
    "There is no programming language, no matter how structured, that will prevent programmers from writing bad programs." - L. Flon
    "Mischief my ass, you are an unethical moron." - chsh
    Blog of X

Banned
    AUP.
    You forgot a PM btw, madjag.

Banned
    Originally posted here by madjag291
    today i got a PM from our local signature nazi:

thats negative for the slow ones =)

i replied:

then the mean sig nazi replied:

i feel that i should start saying my good byes because this one disgruntled sig nazi is after me... i will miss you all.. =D
    i havent even been here for ages (like 2 years or something like that) but this is why i left to begin with. atempts to censor people for no reason at all. if what i say offends someone then they dont have to read what i say. thats there CHOICE. its my choice to say what i want. and its the nazi's choice to punish me for what i say or do. if you dont like me or what i say then ignore me, and not just me, if you dont like what anyone says then just ignore them! now with that said:

STFU about peoples sigs!

Banned
    Originally posted by LogOff
    i havent even been here for ages (like 2 years or something like that) but this is why i left to begin with. atempts to censor people for no reason at all. if what i say offends someone then they dont have to read what i say. thats there CHOICE. its my choice to say what i want. and its the nazi's choice to punish me for what i say or do. if you dont like me or what i say then ignore me, and not just me, if you dont like what anyone says then just ignore them! now with that said:

STFU about peoples sigs!
    You seem to missing some things here, LogOff... How can people ignore what you say without reading it? They don't have a choice .
    I don't know where you get that "you have the choice to say what you want", because you don't.

Applying your own logic to what you just said (I have to try hard here, because there is no logic in what you said): you have the CHOICE to NOT read what I said in a PM (that's a Private Message... between Jag and me).

BTW: there's something suspiciously contradictory about telling people to STFU while you are preaching about having the choice to say what you want.

If you don't like the rules, don't join.

Originally posted here by Negative
    You seem to missing some things here, LogOff... How can people ignore what you say without reading it? They don't have a choice .
    I don't know where you get that "you have the choice to say what you want", because you don't.

Applying your own logic to what you just said (I have to try hard here, because there is no logic in what you said): you have the CHOICE to NOT read what I said in a PM (that's a Private Message... between Jag and me).
    A) if a person knows im vulgar mean or whatever, they have the choice of ignoring me by that little button by my nick... so they see one post they done like, they click the magic little button and all my posts go buh-bye and im no longer an issue for them

B) i posted ur neo-nazism regarding my sig because its an issue that im going to get banned for and these ppl support me! so buzz off you mean sig nazi!

Banned
    they do have a choice to not read what i say, someone knows me and knows that they dont agree with what i say most of the time then they can just skip over my post.

any why would i not read what your PMing to jag if it just goes to suport my original point of that your cencoring someone for doing jack crap! everyone knows that sigz have nothing to do with your post, so why read them, they may contain somthing *gasp* objectionable! dear me, what ever shall i do?

heres the fact, you cant stop me from saying something, only try and hide the fact that i said it.

B) i posted ur neo-nazism regarding my sig because its an issue that im going to get banned for and these ppl support me! so buzz off you mean sig nazi!
    Amen, to something... People are bitchy and tight assed about the stupidest **** that really shouldn't impact this site in any form. Neg, you need to spend more time negging, then killing idiot thread starters and less time policing sig since they aren't that big of a deal. You don't wanna see swearing, cover you damn eyes because I don't give a ****.

(.^.)(-_-)(.^.)

-Cheers-

Banned
    Originally posted here by Negative
    BTW: there's something suspiciously contradictory about telling people to STFU while you are preaching about having the choice to say what you want.

If you don't like the rules, don't join.
    also!

isnt it hypocritical of you to even quote my abbriviated profanity without censoring the right letter? i mean come on, we all know what it means.

and aditionaly, when i decided that i didnt wanna be here any more i went about asking admins to remove my account, but to no avail. so its thru your own (all the admin team here) fault that im STILL here. i was even asking nicely..... whats up with that?

Banned
    If like you said you asked for it two years ago, JP is the one you should complain to, not JUPM. Moderators don't have that power, btw.