Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: some knows my yahoo password

some knows my yahoo password

my cousin know my yahoo pass word what do i do. I treid changing my password but I keeps on saying that my info is wrong.Help what do i do

Or is there a way to monitor who is geting in my yahoo account

please tell me anything that might help

sorry for my handwritingh I busted my hand

you could try the "i forgot my password" and then go through anwsering the secret questions and then you can change your password to something else

as far as monitoring your yahoo account... i don't think there is a way
    [gloworange]find / -name \"*your_base*\" -exec chown us:us {} \\;[/gloworange] [glowpurple]Trust No One[/glowpurple][shadow] Use Hardened Gentoo [/shadow]
    CATAPULTAM HABEO. NISI PECUNIAM OMNEM MIHI DABIS, AD CAPUT TUUM SAXUM IMMANE MITTAM

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar
    End users do not have access to yahoo account logs.

Once you do manage to get your account back, I'd look back and figure out how your cousin got your password to begin with, unless, you gave it to him/her.
    Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden

Scan your system for trojan's/keyloggers to see if you have one on your system that is giving him your password.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Do a lost password thing, if it doesnt work or he has changed the question and/your user info on the account then email the webmaster, they can help you get your account back. if that doesnt work make a newone and email everyone in address books letting thm know about the change. then sign the old account up for as much spam as possible that way anymail of yours that does get through will get lost in the mess.
    Everyone is going to die, I am just as good of a reason as any.

http://think-smarter.blogspot.com

Am i the only one to notice ? Did you bust your head too, cuz if you busted your hand you sure didn't forget how to spell. You just need to type slower.

Regal Making Handler
    Right your yahoo account off and create another one. Use a different nick and password obviously, then be a bit more carefull with your passwords.
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

Re: some knows my yahoo password

Originally posted here by disturb
    my cousin know my yahoo pass word what do i do. I treid changing my password but I keeps on saying that my info is wrong.Help what do i do

Or is there a way to monitor who is geting in my yahoo account

please tell me anything that might help

I think this is a lost cause, you should open up a new yahoo mail account. They are FREE you know.

All good stuff,

Please remember that your secret questions SHOULD NOT be answered truthfully................anyone who knows you and your family will also know the answers.

For example:

Mother's maiden name = "Wombat$brAin10"

Place of birth ="1600PennsylvaniaAvenue"

And so on

Fathers Name: Sperm Donor # 6875-21E
    Place of Birth: Yellow Cab Lic# E1200957 on transit from my mom's place of employment (Jiggle Girl's Strip Club) to the west end housing projects.
    Pets Name: P3N1S