Thread: Questions about Ms04011 exploits

Questions about Ms04011 exploits

Well,I downlaod a exploits of Ms04011,Then I tried it on Win2000 pro,it works,and returned a system shell,I successfully created an admin account.

But when I attempted to use it to windows xp pro sp1,it said lass.exe has error ended,the machine is to be shutdown with in one minute and 30 seconds.What's going on?By the way,there isn't any firewalls on the machine.Anyone can help me?

Genus Lasius Fabricius
    Original Article:

Fabricius, J.C. (1804) Systema Piezatorum: 439 pp. Brunsvigae.

Description:

Medium sized formicine ants: length of workers around 2.5 - 5 mm. Body color pale yellow to jet black. Head subtriangular, with straight or somewhat concave posterior margin. Compound eyes well developed to relatively small. Workers with three ocelli. Mandibles each with 7 to 12 teeth. Maxillary and labial palpi respectively 6 and 4 segmented. Antennae with 12 segments; segments 3 to 7 together shorter than 8 to 12 together. Dorsum of mesosoma with two convex curves, representing the promesonotal and propodeal dorsa; propodeal section in profile at a lower level than promesonotal section. Propodeal spiracle approximately circular. Promesonotal dorsum with well-developed pubescence.

Remarks:

This genus is divided in five subgenera: Lasius, Cautolasius, Chthonolasius, Dendrolasius and Austrolasius. All but the last are present in Japan. The known world fauna comprises 40 species. Lasius is widely distributed in the Holarctic region, occurring commonly in habitats ranging from bare areas to forests. Many species attend aphids and coccids in strongly mutualistic associations. Some species form distinct foraging trails. Wilson (1955) first revised the Japanese Lasius species. Later studies include those of Yamauchi(1979) and Yamauchi & Hayashida (1968, 1970). These authors recognized 16 Japanese species in 4 subgenera. Ecological matters, including distributional data, habitat preferences and nuptial flight details were reported by Yamauchi (1980, 1981) and Yamauchi et al. (1986). The four Japanese subgenera are: (1) Subgenus Lasius [Japanese name: Ke-ari-azoku] (5 species). These ants are active on the ground. Some species are not easily separated using worker external morphology. (2) Subgenus Dendrolasius [Japanese name: Kusa-ari-azoku] (5 species). These are temporary social parasites of other Lasius species. They resemble each other, but the shape of petiole provides characters for taxonomic separation. Females are relatively easily distinguished. Nests are constructed of carton and are usually found near tree roots. The ants smell like "Sansho", a Japanese pepper. They form long-term trunk trails and attend aphids on trees. (3) Subgenus Chthanolasius [Japanese name: Ameiro-ke-ari-azoku] (3 species). These are temporary social parasites of other Lasius species. Some species cannot be distinguished by external worker morphology alone. They are terrestrial. (4) Subgenus Cautolasius [Japanese name: Kiiro-ke-ari-azoku] (3 species). These are terrestrial, and engage in mutualism with root-feeding aphids. Their food is predominantly honey-dew obtained from aphid symbionts.

You, know I kind of find this funny. Your trying to use an exploit that you downloaded. And you got that damn old ass worm. (I wonder if there are any new breeds of that damn thing, that have come out recently.)

I would tell you, how to fix your little problem, but it's to funny. Thinking about it. Next time, you download an exploit atleast read the readme, for it.

Put a firewall on the machine. I would advise, you learn how to use exploits, besides just downloading them. Try learning to write them, might turn out to be more useful.

Last thing, before someone else chimes in, stop asking questions on this board about hacking, people are touchy about that stuff.

There are shitloads of hacker boards if you have questions. Go to google and type in hack or hacker. You will get a million and one boards.

Rofl, sounds a lot like you just skrewed yourself. Now that's Karma (sp?).

Will someone close this damn thread, give the guy a chance ****, first day, and five minutes in. The guy probably hasn't read the AUP, and probably doesn't know what the board is for, instead of you guys just negging him, (Which I have a feeling what all the messages say, knowing the people here, something like. "Go away" "Hackers suck" etc...)

Tell the guy what he has done wrong.

Hrmm NicoleLord if you haven't found out, then let me explain a small something: This is an information security system's website's. NOT a hacking website. We don't talk about how to hack, how to be 1337 or how to perform/execute any nefarious deed. In that sense, asking question's or posting topic's about hacking or such related activity is frowned upon and isn't tolerated by the general population of the member's.

Just letting ya know.
    Space For Rent.. =]