Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1000

er0k
    blergh.. im working on it. how goes it there in belgium eh?

Well woopty-friggin'-doo, I just made my 1,000th. :-D

Thank god you didnt start a new thread

albn
    If somebody gave a ****, it would actually mean something. Ooops, nobody does.

If somebody gave a ****, it would actually mean something. Ooops, nobody does.
    Im sorry albn, is it just me or are all your latests posts all the same ?

Nobody gives a **** that you dont give a ****

albn
    No need to be sorry. Say it the way it is... "**** Jack, all your posts are the same. Say something original, jackass."

Oh, and you forgot something

or I just took a big ****. Now that is always productive.

Heck, I barely give a crap.

But I had to go with the crowd for once...especially since it took so dang long!

ok. **** Jack, all your posts are the same. Say something original, jackass.

Well in all fairness, I think he's trying to "discourage" pointless posts, so I can't really blame him on that one. That's why I didn't create another gagilionth "1000 posts!" thread. Of course, on the other hand, replying to my pointless post is only adding more pointless posts, so let's leave it at "woopty-friggin'-doo!" and move on.

albn
    Well in all fairness, I think he's trying to "discourage" pointless posts, so I can't really blame him on that one. That's why I didn't create another gagilionth "1000 posts!" thread. Of course, on the other hand, replying to my pointless post is only adding more pointless posts, so let's leave it at "woopty-friggin'-doo!" and move on.
    Naw, I am just trolling. Let's not make it so complicated.

ok. **** Jack, all your posts are the same. Say something original, jackass.
    See, that felt pretty good, huh?