Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Want a free GMail account?

I have 3 left, as i posted in the ohter thread, maybe someone will see this one and not the other one. So come one people, Im waiting on PM's !

I got 10 invites in the last 2 days, damn, they must love me !

/all gone

will post more as i get them !
    O.G at A.O

Got 6 more invites. Looks like someone at Gmail likes me giving them out to AO members.

PM me with your email address.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

Maybe google figured out that you give invites to people who generate a lot of e-mail.

I'm guessing that most AO members get a large amount of e-mail per day.
    Since the beginning of time, Man has searched for the answers to the big questions: \'How did we get here?\' \'Is there life after death?\' \'Are we alone?\' But today, in this very theatre, you will be asked to answer the biggest question of them all...WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA?

I've got 12 more to give out now. Anyone who wants them please PM me.

Is the link to the left hand side right underneath "labels"? I have 6 to hand out but when I click on it...it doesn't do anything .

Originally posted here by Cybr1d
    Is the link to the left hand side right underneath "labels"? I have 6 to hand out but when I click on it...it doesn't do anything .
    Do you allow popups? If you dont then that is your problem. A window should pop up.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

Blast From the Past
    this is going to be a really stupid question but what is gmail and how is it different from regular email?
    work it harder, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger

Gmail is an experiment in a new kind of webmail, built on the idea that you should never have to delete mail and you should always be able to find the message you want. The key features are:

*Search, don't sort.
    Use Google search to find the exact message you want, no matter when it was sent or received.
    *Don't throw anything away.
    1000 megabytes of free storage so you'll never need to delete another message.

*Keep it all in context.
    Each message is grouped with all its replies and displayed as a conversation.

*No pop-up ads. No untargeted banners.
    You see only relevant text ads and links to related web pages of interest.
    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/help/about.html
    Should answer all your Questions

Blast From the Past
    sweet im signing up for one
    are they free?....or do i have to pay
    1 gig of space.....sounds tempting
    work it harder, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger

The Only way to get a account right now is if someone sends you a invitation, it is completely free no cost to you.