Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NUKES...too good to be true

NUKES...too good to be true

or just maybe it isn't

http://www.washtimes.com/upi-breakin...1009-2541r.htm

Nuclear arms reportedly found in Iraq

Baghdad, Iraq, Jul. 21 (UPI) -- Iraqi security reportedly discovered three missiles carrying nuclear heads concealed in a concrete trench northwest of Baghdad, official sources said Wednesday.

The official daily al-Sabah quoted the sources as saying the missiles were discovered in trenches near the city of Tikrit, the hometown of ousted Iraqi President Saddam Hussein.

"The three missiles were discovered by chance when the Iraqi security forces captured former Baath party official Khoder al-Douri who revealed during interrogation the location of the missiles saying they carried nuclear heads," the sources said.

They pointed out that the missiles were actually discovered in the trenches lying under six meters of concrete and designed in a way to unable sophisticated sensors from discovering nuclear radiation.

The sources said al-Douri, who is related to former Vice Chairman of the Iraq Revolution Council and Saddam's right-hand man Izzat Ibrahim al-Douri, was captured after Iraqi police intercepted an e-mail message in which he set a meeting with another former Baath official.

The report could not be authenticated by the interior ministry or the national security department, but the paper noted Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshiar Zibari made a surprise request recently to Mohammed el-Baradei, head of the International Atomic Energy Agency, to resume inspections for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Common Sense says. If you have a basketball on your desk, and then it's gone it was moved off the desk, put in a drawer, stuffed in the bathroom or hidden under the desk. Even if it is burned to ashes, there are still ashes or in case of WMD; by-products of the destruction process that must be accounted for, if all the above just disappears then it has to be someplace. It wasn’t stuffed into a wormhole. It is shocking though; I thought they were all gone and in the hands of other “doers” of destruction. (assuming this is true).

Oh wait I forgot the republicans planted it there under all that concrete and brain washed the guy into believing he was part of the team that covered it up months and years ago. And no one that worked for Clinton would ever stuff papers in his pants and hide things from the exulted 9/11 commission.

Too good to be true? I never needed justification other than "opportunity" but it would make a better case on the world political market if it was true, perhaps even give the United States the fuel to take on more strong-holds of world terrorism, versus cowering and hoping they leave us alone like many of our collective and supposed "allies" until an entire city is destroyed and they succeed in tearing down world treaties with the United States, like they would stop there and NOT pick a new target.

But alas it looks like it's not going to be confirmed yet or ever?
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

and the poles found 17 warheads filled with sarin, the poles tested it and confirmed it to be sarin but a 'multi-national' committee says its not....hmmmm! maybe the chemical was just pesticide in preparation for the upcoming war against the approaching locust swarms. i know in my neck of the woods we alway use 155mm bug spray.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

I wish they would get the politics out of this, and just do their jobs.

This is very similar to the O.J. trial. There is so much hype and political manuverings that it will be impossible to ever get at the real truth.

The way our political climate controls the media ( and I mean both parties), these missles could have been found a year or two ago. It seems that alot of things are found just in time to use to a political advantage ( and yes I am including both parties in this).

And just because some thing is found by nonAmericans doesn't measn any thing with the financial influence of both parties nowdays.

The great American circus -- 'Politics'.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsPackage...2&section=news

To quote the iraq interior minister "This is stupid" a small iraq paper ran this story with no evedence and it gets pushed as proof....hell our military is saying its doubtful that the reports are true...next time if you have a "news" peice from the moonie tabloid getsome colaberation before you beleive it.
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

Originally posted here by bballad
    http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsPackage...2&section=news

To quote the iraq interior minister "This is stupid" a small iraq paper ran this story with no evedence and it gets pushed as proof....hell our military is saying its doubtful that the reports are true...next time if you have a "news" peice from the moonie tabloid getsome colaberation before you beleive it.
    stop being such an ass. i read that and more before i posted. this is the title of the thread:

"NUKES...too good to be true

or just maybe it isn't"

time will tell of course. but it is rather co-incidental that the International Atomic Energy Agency is returning to Iraq. it seems we're both hopeful but for reasons that are diametrically opposed. i know i have it wrong, im hopefull and your correct.

"Nothing's been found. The report is not factual," said Master Sgt. Robert Cowens, a spokesman for the 1st Infantry Division, based in Tikrit.
    I am glad that the "Voice of America" is in such senior hands..............not even a Lieutenant, junior grade?..................although, to be honest I would always trust one of my NCOs over a Lieutenant General, idiot grade .............hell, your NCO might have similar ambitions of longevity?

I always try to think of the Washington Times as a "moonie tabloid"

Heh, its not often a Master Sgt will be making spokesman roles like that. Woot for SNCO's

Woot for SNCO's
    If anyone is going to get you out alive, he will................me, I was the most dangerous thing on a battlefield.............

a "rupert" with a map

stop being such an ass. i read that and more before i posted. this is the title of the thread:
    lol, and my post also had a link to the opposing news article. Wahington times is a moonie tabloid? I thought they were all falling over one another to be on the antibush side?
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.