I was hopeing someone here could sugest a fix to this problem.

I had backed my moms files up prior to a format, in which case I decided it would be faster to zip them with no compression. I figure this just stores the files into one large file. Since all together the size is 2.5G I then split this large file into three parts and burned them to cd with an unsplit program

after the format i was able to unsplit them back into the one large 2.4G file, but now i need to get all the small files inside, out and back to my documents. However the zip program (ZipGenius) is unable to read the file and reports the contents as blank. I assume this is because there was no compression used and ZipGenius thinks it is looking for a compresed file. I read the help files and discovered it used a command line 7zip utility to pack the files with the no compresion, but found nothing on how to retrieve the files.

The documentation for 7zip does not even mention retrieveing files after they have been stored into a large file.

I have emailed the suport team with no luck, and tryed a few other zip programs hopeing one would recognize the format as uncompressed and alow me to retrieve the files.

I am very much at my wits end and mom is gona scream if i tell her i cant get the files back out.

I even contimplated reading the format of the file with a hex editor, finding any delimiter character that seperates file data, and maybe writeing a big loop that seperates the files but i realy dont know how many hours it would take to do this since it is a 2.4GB file

Please help anyone.