Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Apology

Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."

My Apology

I've seen a lot of apology threads recently, and I don't want to be left off the bandwagon.

But, I haven't done anything I need to apologize for. So, here is my pre-emptive apology letter to the AO community.

My fellow AO-ers~

I wish to apologize for any and all of my actions that I have yet to take. What I may do could be stupid, and I should think ahead before I do them.

I am sorry for all those negative antipoints I have yet to assign in some fruitless rampage I might go on if someone else has an opinion.

I am sorry if I ever spam the boards, post uselessly and stupidly, or become an overall pain-in-the-ass.

I apologize for my foul language. I promise I will never f*&%!#@ swear again.

Val - I didn't mean what I might eventually ever say about your coding.

Mark - Please don't take me seriously; my forbearers were from the U.K.

MsMittens - If I ever have an occasion to badmouth Canada, I'm sorry.

Zone - It really is a nice collection. I take back anything I might say about it.

Cybr1d - I'm sorry for the chance that I might run into you on the T and insult you or you place of business.

To everone else - my actions may eventually be inexcusable, so please remember this apology if and when I may learn a lesson about my future behavior.

Thanks for your understanding.

-Jim
    Above ground, vertical, and exchanging gasses.
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    MsMittens - If I ever have an occasion to badmouth Canada, I'm sorry.
    But I thought that was the policy: BLAME CANADA!
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

I am sorry if I ever spam the boards.
    Isn't that what you're doing now ?

Cybr1d - I'm sorry for the chance that I might run into you on the T and insult you or you place of business.
    lol...not too worry , July 31 is the last day I'm keeping that store open. It is making no money for me so I sold it.

I apologize if I ever cut you off in traffic and yell at you for not getting out of my way sooner.

Val - I didn't mean what I might eventually ever say about your coding.
    you mean you dont already o_O

ummmm and i appologise in advance to anyone who I may Flame. No matter how stupid I think their question may be, how irrelevant their post, or how much of a troll i think they are.....

who am i kidding i dont appologise you f**kers will deserve it

v_Ln

I apologize for being more awesome than most people can possibly comprehend. I'm really sorry.

11001001:

Thats no excuse! What you will do can't be excused with a petty "I'm sorry thread".

Just remember that no "I'm sorry's" will take back what you haven't done...
    Now... go to your room and think about what you haven't done!
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Zone - It really is a nice collection. I take back anything I might say about it.
    I agree with Phish here - thats a f*&%!#g lame excuse of an apology if you could even class it as that, wheres the grovelling, wheres the begging.... and most importantly of all...

WHERE'S THE EFFING APOLOGY PINT OF BEER???

I demand you come over to the UK spend time with me, Mark and V_Ln and apologise to us properly by buying us beer, allowing us to buy you beer, getting wasted with us and then telling us how much you 'luv us'... and then maybe watch Mark get into some insane situation.

Z
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes

Banned
    Wa-Wa-Cowboy Pants!

Has anyone taken note of the "Similar Threads" at the bottom? LOL!

I apologize on Ennis's behalf for his post not making a lick of sense.

I also apologize for pointless posts such as these.

Furthermore, I apologize for being so overly apologetic.

If my apologies have offended anyone, I do apologize.