Thread: feedback form

Unhappy feedback form

do any of you know a way to get a feed back form on a host that deosnt have php or cgi
    if you do tell me please

Ok like i dont have php or cgi on my host I have decide to find one that has php enabled on it and use iframe to desplay it on my site

now The only thing is that i cant find a feed back form that cutomize able (the qeustions)

Im so confused can anyone help me pleeeeease.

King Tutorial-ankhamun
    You can use MAILTO as part of you action in the form. Here is an example I cribed from http://www.w3schools.com/html/tryit....html_form_mail

Code:
    <html>
    <body>
    <form action="MAILTO:someone@w3schools.com" method="post" enctype="text/plain">

<h3>This form sends an e-mail to W3Schools.</h3>
    Name:<br>
    <input type="text" name="name"
    value="yourname" size="20">
    <br>
    Mail:<br>
    <input type="text" name="mail"
    value="yourmail" size="20">
    <br>
    Comment:<br>
    <input type="text" name="comment"
    value="yourcomment" size="40">
    <br><br>
    <input type="submit" value="Send">
    <input type="reset" value="Reset">

</form>
    </body>
    </html>

I tried this, and I had my browser open up my email manager. Sadly, I don't think that this works automatically, or if it does, I can't get it to work...dammit, I was really hoping it would too.

I think that there's a way to do it in flash, but then all of your visitors would have to have flash enabled, and it's pretty complicated anyway. Let me know if you're interested in taking that route, and I will try to find some information on it for you.

Abs

[EDIT: I, of course, don't use IE...but it seems to work fine in it (although I still have to receive the email). I was using Netscape earlier.]
    <--! Taken -->

AO French Antique News Whore
    Mailto use your default email client to send email.. You can fill all the data with your form but I think you still have to press the send button anyway.. PHP is still the best
    -Simon \"SDK\"