Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have completly changed my mind about Nokia?

I have completly changed my mind about Nemory?

This is a copy of a picture of his screenshot that he showed us in "show us your desktop" thread. Look at the contacts on the right side from his messenger. There's actualy a category called Hoe's followed by Luser's.

Anyone who will call their female friends "Hoes" (yes it's "hoes" not "hoe's") is a dumbass. For some reason i thought (since he's senior member) that he is intelligent ehough but now I know better. You are an *******

(and no i'm not a woman)

Banned
    Ummm... right... First: it's Nemory's desktop, not Nokia's. And second: how do you know those are his female friends?

why is it any of your business rabit?

#1. Seniors are site-seniors, not mentally advanced, necessarily. Some are better than others.
    #2. How do you know those are his female friends? They could be anything else.
    #3. Why is it any of your business? It's not _your_ AIM client.

Yeah I agree I too might have a change in opinion when I met somebody that would have certain headings in their site or chat client or what have you. But I think you have too little information to judge at this point.

If it was me I wouldn't bother posting a thread about it. It's your opinion about somebody else, so keep it at that level. I know it's chit-chat so I you can post [more or less] whatever, but why would anybody care about your opinion? You can't possibly think we'd change ours too, based on that.
    /\\

why is it any of your business rabit?
    Man i thought i got a lttle bored, get a life dood. You should be
    judging people on how they contribute here. Not who/what they
    name their contacts..

Man your'e messed up.....

sorry ... i made the mistake in the name... sorry nokia... honest mistake

but calling woman o hoe is a nasty. i live in a neighborhod where 12 y/old boys call 10 girls their hoes & bitches. my girl 8, soon to be amongs these idiots. the sad part is that ppl imitate the dumbass rappers and so-called gangsters and do this.

just wait untill someone calls you kid a hoe

by the way i live in NYC and my girl goes to public school .. so maybe now you understand why IT IS my business

Even though i think you are taking it way uot of proportion, have you
    asked the person concerned about it? Could you have just pm'd him instead
    of making a new thread about your "jumping to conclusions" idea?
    Just a thought.

I mean if you look at my dog in my profile, you may think i am feeding him
    amphetimines judging by the way his eyes are popping out, but hey i'm not.

This is, by far, the dumbest thread I have ever had the displeasure of reading, please for the love

of everything that is holy, execute this afterbirth before I lose ALL feeling on the right side of my

body!!!!!!!

*whispers to himself* "serenity now, serenity now, serenity now."

P.S. On a brighter note, at least Nemory has good taste in games, UT2004 rocks!!!!
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

ok, i will be honest ..... i live amongs niggers in queens... there are glass crack viles in front of my house .... i cannot go to the street because i get laughed at and threatend by them .... but i will tell you this if one of them will call my daughter a hoe he will have a glass shrad in his eye ball.

lot of you ppl from mid west and england shoud shut the **** up about this you don't know what it's like living in $1100 2 bedroom apartment in the NYC w/ a degree and not being able to walk through the streed w/ out someone calling you a cracker

but anyway.... go home and call you wife a "ho" ... if you think she will like it

any way ... pls kill this nic w/ negs..............

w/ next one i will try to kiss your ass.... as well as th 15 year old ho king who made his screenshot

shut up hoe!