Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Google is watching you...

so isn't it some thing like the saying
    "between the demon and the deep blue sea"
    where will you go ,
    google has a monoply on the search engine market ,i kow this site which is not as good as google buty some what up to it
    www.alltheweb.com
    try it and may be you like it or may be not

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    I think Google delaying their IPO is much more interesting than the Google Toolbar, which doesn't work on any other browser except IE, which means people like myself and others who don't even use IE anymore have more options...

Google, Yahoo, MSN, Infoseek, etc....I'm not tied to a given search engine. Until they come out with an Opera version or I switch (at home) to Firefox, which has plugins for the Google toolbar.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

My default installation of the Firefox I downloaded for my systems had the google searchbar installed on download. It's actually a pretty cool feature (along with tabbed browsing).
    Space For Rent.. =]

for all you people defending google about its policy, heres what happens. Ok, google isnt bad... comcast is, itll only lead to more. Besides its not like the US doesnt watch everybodies connection in addition to your isp which trades info with law enforcement, and your system admin/ppl on your network, and every website you visist, and microsoft, and your browser, and things you download. Is it really new news? About the us monitoring internet. face it, America OWNS the internet. If you want a .com/org or top level domain you HAVE to register with the US or else you end up with a .jp adress or something. And even with .jp you must register through ths us most of the time. Gicing the gov complete access to your information. "But i encrypt my data" you know some day that encryption will be broken just like every encryption knows to man, 64 bit, the ceasar shift etc. Your proxy wont do **** for you, its a basic fact, your information is free and anybody can access it, and this google controversey is just another head of the multi headed monster.
    if you have time be sure to drop my my website at www.johnscompany.net