Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Identity research

Question Identity research - HOW DO I GET SENSITIVE INFORMATIONS FROM A NAME ONLY??

Hi everybody,

What possibilities are there - if I only got the name of a someone who has gone - to find out the address, bankdates, telephone etc. of this person?

It is really really important!! A lot of money has to be found... The first thing that came into my mind was doing whois research. With the outcome that that in the denic databese are only the old dates...
    All I know is that this ****er is in Japan at the moment!!

THX 4 ALL Ur HELP!!!

Greets
    KingZ

-----------------
    the same in gErMan:

Hallo,

vor kurzen habe ich gehört das es möglich ist TelefonCds wie z.B. KlickTel o.Ä. auch rückwärts - mit Hilfe einiger Patches - zu verwenden um so dann über eine Telefonnummer an die Anschrift einer Person zu gelangen...

Was für Möglichkeiten bestehen denn wenn man von einer Person Vor- und Zunamen hat noch weitere sensible Daten (BLZ/KN etc.) über diese herauszufinden?? Ganz klar: wenn die Person ne homepage mit TLD hat einfach mal bei der DENIC nachgucken. Und dann? Viel mehr fällt mir da auch nich ein...

Bin für jede Anregung dankbar ;-)

THX schonma im voraus
    und
    Schäöne Grüße

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    First, I removed this portion from the title.

- HOW DO I GET SENSITIVE INFORMATIONS FROM A NAME ONLY??
    Caps aren't necessarily needed.

Second, it's harder to get information from countries other than your own. Getting creative in searches and, in this case, understanding Japanese characters will probably make it easier.

Lastly, asking others to help you get private information on others is rather dangerous for those that might help you. Since we don't know why you want the information (other than to get money from them), it could suggest an illegal activity.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Why do you need this info?

This is somewhat outside of the scope of what we disucss here. This is a forum for discussing securing computers and networks, not tracking people down. Sounds like what you need to do is hire a private investigator.

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    if I only got the name of a someone who has gone
    Gone where, from where would be immensely helpful for us to be able to assist you. For example, if they were an employee of your company that has now left then there would be a lot of useful information available. On the other hand if they were once here but are now dead finding them is going to be a bit of a problem......

Of course, you will get more answers and hopefully more useful answers were you to come up with a legal reason for wanting money from this person. Did they steal it?
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Re: Identity research - HOW DO I GET SENSITIVE INFORMATIONS FROM A NAME ONLY??

Originally posted here by KingZ
    Hi everybody,

What possibilities are there - if I only got the name of a someone who has gone
    Don't know where my brain is....I 1st read "gone" as in DEAD...

You can find buisness info on all companys in japan for free and on the net from here

http://english.itp.ne.jp/

That prob wont help you though and you sound quite desperate to find this person.

To get info on individuals in japan you need to contact a company called NTT and ask them to send you the white pages, if your not in japan however you will need a very very good reason to request these!

GL

WOAH!!! First of all i gotta say: THX 4 the RESPONSE!!!

@ss2chef
    I know my English suxx and that I had a few mistakes in the text above.... Didn´t had much time :-)

@Tiger Shark
    YES! Of course there´s a legal reason. This person has rented a house and wasn´t in the mood of paying the bills.... I mean - in the beginning - she did, but in the last few months she didn´t and the just went away from Germany to Japan. It´s several thousand €.... Thats all I can say at the moment I hope you understand ;-)

By the way, yesterday I found her (**** what is it called in english...?) "maiden name" [hope thats right] :-)))

Greets from sunny Germany
    KingZ

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    KingZ:

Fair enough..... If she moved in entirity, (as opposed to dropping everything and fleeing), she would have probably had to ship her stuff back to Japan. If you can find the company she used you can have a lawyer get the ship to: address in Japan. At that point you have a foothold on that side of the world.
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Moin, Kingz!

Hmm if you got her Mädchenname, isnt it possible then to find her parents? Could they be still alive? Maybe you shouldnt only focus on her but on any relatives, friends.....

She is far away in Japan, maybe its easier to find some persons that know her. From there you could make the next step.

Bis denne

current

Bugs come in through open Windows.

BANNED
    Is there really any point to finding her? Are there laws that allow you to get money from her since she is in an entirely different country? Is this a decent translation?
    ____
    Gibt es wirklich irgendein Punkt zum Finden sie? Gibt es Gesetze, die Ihnen erlauben, Geld von ihr zu erhalten, da sie in einem völlig anderen Land ist? Ist dieses ein annehmbare Übersetzung?
    When death sleeps it dreams of you...