People have asked me wondering what the hell is going on and asked what would make this site better. Before I begin, these are just opinions and ideas, and you can take it or leave it as it is.

AntiOnline has been on a downward spiral for a while, but it HAS been worse in the past, and some improvements have been made, alas, it can be much better. How can things be better here? I have some suggestions.

1. AntiOnline has lost its focus, and needs to find its old roots that AntiOnline was founded on, and that is make crackers hate this site once again. That means reinstating the way JP originally had it, and includes updated exploit code, ezines and activities from the underground that administrators and end users alike can learn and know what is going on to better protect themselves. You see, cracker kiddies always have the upper hand, and administrators need a bleeding edge for updated information not just in the news but what the tools and techniques crackers use. Remember when crackers hated JP so much this was a primary target? That's when AO was at its prime.

I would visit everyday to NOT see the forums but to take in the content this site offered including the intrusion log(it was cool to ask Bub about an attack attempt and read what kind of attack it was because it probably shows what kind of technique crackers are using at the moment... it seems they come and go in trends), interviews, hacker profiling, the files, and other great things. Granted, we will never have the "old days" because JP is gone, but it does not mean this site cannot reroute the focus, and the focus was NOT the forums, it was just a suppliment.

2. Despite the popular conception, AntiPoints are not a problem. In fact, they are a good idea. I have never had a problem with the system, but that should not be a focus on how this site can be better.

3. An addicted seniors forum is fine, and you can have it, but if all the important information is not presented to all users, then there is no point in new users showing up. So I suggest any good tutorials and/or discussions that need to be presented to non-elitists can be readble for all to get something.

4. Adovcacy should be for all operating systems and user level experience should be immaterial. If there is information for beginners like the "fight back" section, then even people without techincal knowledge can get quick and useful info. There is no reason why that cannot be added onto as new things crop up. When somebody says "I am running Windows ME" should not get snickers but real help. "Check Google" or "You are a dumbass" does not help anybody. It is different when people ask how to hack Hotmail or harm somebody, but it should not be a problem when somebody asks how to do something that is against thier own machine or asks an honest quesiton with something potentially questionable. Perhaps it should be more prominant?

5. There is so much potential for the newsletter for AntiOnline. MsMittens works very hard on that e-zine, and maybe if there were contests or more incentive to write cool articles for it, then maybe that will take off and contributed to more often.

6. A defaced page mirror can be helpful. Attacks are not limited to making a web page different, but it can also mean DoS's, how people steal YOUR data, intrude on your privacy, and other stuff. I have seen crackers steal entire databases filled with very sensitive data and have it available. Admins want to know this stuff right? Yes, maintaining a deface archive is HUGE task, and that's why Attrition stopped doing it because of the work invloved.

I know this site may not impliment any of these changes and go back to the "darker" feel it had before, but it was really nice before this became so watered down because it reminded me of the good guy wearing a black hat. That's what made me fall in love with this place. However, this site is owned by a conglomertate, and may taint the image of the company and may not be feasable, but I guess it was worth the shot.