Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Anyone know of a [B]Security[/B] related site?

I'll weigh in: You never know who it would attract outside of AO, it would not be limited to dev, but perhaps a few of the 100,000 or so game server admins might pop in and contribute? Who knows? A lot of guests, in fact it's like 200 to 1, never post here they just lurk.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

I would be very interested in a forum like this. I have nothing to contribute to it, but then again I had nothing to contribute when I joined this one. I think it's worth the risk.

Same here -- nothing to contribute, but I would be most fascinated.

I think that members would be able to contribute. Xmaddness knows a lot about CS Servers with steam and I think that other members could benifit from a Game Security forum. Cheyenne and myself admin our dedicated CS server and would probably get a lot out of a discussion forum dedicated to game security.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

dyngnosis.com

might suit your needs
    Dyn/Gnosis ~ Powerful/Knowledge
    www.Dyngnosis.com
    Tutorials - Site Penetration Logs - (TheCommunity)Forums - Toolss

EDITED!!

i make a serious mistake trying to answer to this post, some users take that for "spam" my own web site, so, i found a "edit" button and erase the content.

thanks for the antipoints, i'm not a spammer or newbie seeking for advertise, USERS: see my other post please before take an "opinion" for me.

best wishes people!