My computer is getting crappier all the time. It has all sorts of problems with everything. Lately when I've been doing things on the internet I've noticed a few constant problems which seem to start on the net but can effect my comp as well. My computer will no longer recognize different texts. Everything I look at in writing will be in stupid old typewrite font. MSN screws up ALL the time. I'll be chatting away and suddenly the message window will have no more graphics and will turn completely white. I am no longer able to chat with anyone. This seems to happen most frequently when I'm using other programs such as kazaa or Xchat. Another problem is that I will sometimes not be able to use browse boxes. For example, tonight i went to download trillian. I clicked the download button and the box asking if i wanted to open the file or save it to my computer came up. I clicked on the Save button but nothing came up for me to specify a location. This also happens in general day to day use of my computer. I'm currently using Windows ME and am wondering if the overall crappiness of this OS might have anything to do with it. Also I'm wondering if there is a problem with my RAM. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Jesse