Thread: Computers In Business

Computers In Business

I am wondering if anyone is interested in a Forum pertaining to something like Computer Business protocols.

Some example questions.

How do coordinate the staff so they have the most efficient work experience here?

What is the appropriate test time between production and final product?

I think it would be an interesting forum.

- MilitantEidolon
    Yeah thats right........I said It!

Ultimately everyone will have their own opinion--this is mine.

My leaning on the one hand is away from the idea given we have so many forums and forum proposals. Then, on the other hand, if we did have such a forum, what about including security case studies with that? We could analyze a particular company's crisis and how they're staff reacted, and discuss what should've been done alternatively, etc.

I like your idea, but I think it would be suited just fine under misc. security discussions. Don't you?
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

Ehh, I'm against the suggestion for three reasons:

My leaning on the one hand is away from the idea given we have so many forums and forum proposals.
    One.

but I think it would be suited just fine under misc. security discussions. Don't you?
    Yup, Two.

And Three -- Not broad enough of a subject and the interest isn't that big for it. Sorry..
    Space For Rent.. =]

I'm with spydey and aeallison on this one... There just wouldn't be enough to fill the forum and it would fit perfectly fine into misc sec discussions.
    [H]ard|OCP <--Best hardware/gaming news out there--|
    pwned.nl <--Gamers will love this one --|
    Light a man a fire and you\'ll keep him warm for a day, Light a man ON fire and you\'ll keep him warm the rest of his life.

Alright the masses have spoken. I just thought about the forum because I have experienced and seen alot of people wondering what the "corp" world does. It seems that there are alot of brilliant minds here but how you deal with computer situations in the personal computing world is increasingly different in how you deal with computer situations in the business world. It may be using the same program or using the same principles but how do you incorp them and so on and so forth is different.

Just how I see it but I understand all your comments.

- MilitantEidolon
    Yeah thats right........I said It!

Ultimately everyone will have their own opinion--this is mine.