Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone tell me what this is and if it is secure?

Can anyone tell me what this is and if it is secure?

Can anyone identify this encryption method and can anyone tell me if this is secure?

"antionline" is encrypted as: "21566248525351475139"

Can you please tell me if this is a known algorithm since I have never seen this before.

Another text that has been encrypted that way, which I’m trying to figure out, is: "423755394574895052713266896225412357"

Thanks in advance and any help or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Qwert1515

What is the name of the encryption method? That's step number 1.

Thats one of the main problems, I don't know, I was hoping somone else might, thanks for the responce.

Qwert1515

Is this some kind of game you are playing? Are you using something to hash "antionline"?

How did you know that antionline hashed as "21566248525351475139" with this algorithim unless someone else did it?

My friend told me that he has found a alogorithum that is quite secure (since it uses a 512 bit encryption format) on a Graphing Caculator (TI-83+), he also told me that it is quite fast to encrypt text, He asked me to look at ""423755394574895052713266896225412357"" and try to decrypt it . I asked for a little hint and told him to encrypt "antionline" and he encrypted it using the format. ""21566248525351475139"" I was wondering if anyone has seen this format and if it is safe & secure to use. If it will help I might be able to get the source code from the program if anyone can tell me what it is.

Also is it possible to create a "fast" 512 bit encryption on a Caculator, I don't think so , but I might be wrong.

Agh sorry I negged you. Can a Mod flip that? I just wanted to tell you to post that source without posting again.

Damn Ive been doing that a lot lately.

Agh sorry I negged you. Can a Mod flip that? I just wanted to tell you to post that source without posting again.

Damn Ive been doing that a lot lately.
    Done!

Blast From the Past
    is it possiable to put linux on a graphing calc?...i would do it in a heart beat or less
    work it harder, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger

[offtopic]
    hexadecimal: My question for you is... WHY!?

You've gotta be one hell of a hard core geek to try something like that...

If you were to put it on something... it'd have to be widely used to get more people to develop for it...

Say a ti83? Even then... it'd be one hell of a challenge...

Processor: Z80
    Speed: 6 MHz
    Display: 94 x 64 pixels
    Memory: 27k RAM

Ouch!

For another $100 you can get yourself a device that will run it that is being developed already... say a Sharp Zaurus? Last I saw you could get them on ebay for like $200 or so?

Heck... I got my Toshiba e755 for like $150 ($450 new) and there are people developing for that. At lest it'll support wireless interfaces...

I've even seen people developing for a palm pilot... I have a TT3 and like it with the palm OS.

Maybe one day I'll try to put linux on one of those things... when I'm not using them like I do now.
    [/offtopic]

Sorry for adding to the hijacking of this thread...
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.