Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: gmail security testing

Originally posted here by Simple Simon
    I don't believe you have any, let alone six!

POP! Ooh! was that your bubble bursting? RAOTFLMAO
    Not at all. In fact, you make a very good point, so I made a lovely profile pic that should explain it all.

Originally posted by: Info Tech Geek
    I don't think he can and because of that, he will not even accept your challenge.
    How about this, I challenge you to not be a goober. Seriously. If you do it I will greeny you. BTW, negging someone for saying they aren't handing out gmail invites is being gooberish. I mean, really, that gave me a good chuckle. It's not like having a gmail account admits you to a secret society that harbours vast stores of information or anything.
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?

Ninja Code Monkey
    Originally posted here by chsh
    How about this, I challenge you to not be a goober. Seriously. If you do it I will greeny you. BTW, negging someone for saying they aren't handing out gmail invites is being gooberish. I mean, really, that gave me a good chuckle. It's not like having a gmail account admits you to a secret society that harbours vast stores of information or anything.
    It does however make your penis bigger, your boxes faster, your girlfriend better looking, AND make you less of a loser.
    "When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." - Erasmus
    "There is no programming language, no matter how structured, that will prevent programmers from writing bad programs." - L. Flon
    "Mischief my ass, you are an unethical moron." - chsh
    Blog of X

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Ahh.... The real nerds are coming out now.....

Arguing and whining over an email account because it has a bigger box than your average Las Vegas hooker......

My FREE email account has over 60Gb of space spare, (more if I clean up the server).... No, it's not my work addy.... It's mine... all mine... It doesn't have some silly @gmail.com or anything else generic and open to any dork with a "desire" for more box.... It's specific to me...period.... No! You can't have any of my space.... Only me and my sweetie get the benefit..... so there.....

Kids.... C'mon.... It's a frigging email address..... grow up....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

It's not like having a gmail account admits you to a secret society that harbours vast stores of information or anything.
    POP!!!.....bugger.... i think that was my bubble... ..but it does make me more attractive to women.. dosen't it??

It does however make your penis bigger, your boxes faster, your girlfriend better looking, AND make you less of a loser.
    I'll check later.. best news all week

My FREE email account has over 60Gb of space spare
    Bitch!! I can't scrape half that up out of 5 boxes at the moment..

End of Jokes.....but have we had any "How do I hack Gmail?" questions yet...

Cheers
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Ninja Code Monkey
    Actually, i too tend to use my own email server. I think web based mail is teh suck. The gmail account just sits and is occasionally pulled out to wave in front of envious nerds.
    "When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." - Erasmus
    "There is no programming language, no matter how structured, that will prevent programmers from writing bad programs." - L. Flon
    "Mischief my ass, you are an unethical moron." - chsh
    Blog of X

What's the big dead with gmail anyway ?
    1gb of beta webmail ?? big deal !
    like anyone is ever gonna use 100mb or more...

like anyone is ever gonna use 100mb or more...
    I'm using 516 megs of it, and I can certainly see me using a gig. Everything from email attachments, to hard drive backups, document backups (instead of keeping only one copy on my HD), emails fowarded from other mail accounts that don't have as much space, etc etc.

Gmail opens a new tech. to warez trading. I could easily fit a couple of game ISOs into a gmail account and send them to other gmail account holders.
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?

Hoopy Frood
    I don't understand how they would fit an ISO on Gmail because there's a 10MB cap on attachments.

Regards,
    Xierox
    "Personality is only ripe when a man has made the truth his own."

-- Søren Kierkegaard

Originally posted here by xierox
    I don't understand how they would fit an ISO on Gmail because there's a 10MB cap on attachments.

Regards,
    Xierox
    http://www.maileet.com/ is one answer. Same stuff as usenet. Google filesharing is already being done by people , whether it becomes big or not who knows?
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots