Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: gmail security testing

Originally posted here by mohaughn
    Google has done a great job getting non payed folks to go spam for them haven't they?
    I tend to believe that they used their beta testing as marketing tool as much as a beta test. Hell, even full-disclosure ended up with dicks clogging the list with "wanna gmail invite". I do give google credit for it though, whomever thought out the idea and implemented it deseves a raise, or maybe a kick in the pants for all the spamming that has come out of it.
    It will be interesting how they handle the "illicit" use for gmail though because of the size of the storage it is quite useable for warez. http://www.maileet.com/ is a good example (there are others too). It cuts the file up ala usenet binarys and mails them. The file is encrypted so its a hard thing to prove misuse. It would be quite funny if Rediff,spymac,google...... become massive warez dumps (its being done right now by many people) The bandwidth savings on distribution could be quite good, cc you emails to 10 people or so and rather than 10 gigs its down to 1
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

please help me create a gmail account, please

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    princesheril:

please help me create a gmail account, please
    No, you can't have one because we haven't got any and we won't be getting any more.....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

That's not entirely true, I still have all six invites, but I'm too elitist to give them to anyone.
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    csch:

That's not entirely true, I still have all six invites, but I'm too elitist to give them to anyone.
    Awwww..... C'mon!!!!! That's just too easy..... I have standards you know....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Hahaha, I mentioned my gmail invites, and so far 2 pms and a reply here. bwahahaha. NEVAR WILL YUOU GETT ANEEE!!!!
    </Power Trip>
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?

Exclamation

Originally posted by chsh

Hahaha, I mentioned my gmail invites, and so far 2 pms and a reply here. bwahahaha. NEVAR WILL YUOU GETT ANEEE!!!!
    </Power Trip>
    I don't believe you have any, let alone six!

POP! Ooh! was that your bubble bursting? RAOTFLMAO

You can prove me wrong by sacrificing one of the six, you'll still have five left, to princesheril or CT2600. Of course there is one condition they must post to confirm your generosity.

What say you princesheril / CT2600 ?
    Tomorrow is another day for yesterdays work!

Hoopy Frood
    Originally posted here by Simple Simon
    I don't believe you have any, let alone six!

POP! Ooh! was that your bubble bursting? RAOTFLMAO

You can prove me wrong by sacrificing one of the six, you'll still have five left, to princesheril or CT2600. Of course there is one condition they must post to confirm your generosity.

What say you princesheril / CT2600 ?
    Actually, it's quite likely he does have six. You get like six every two days or at least that's been mine and my co-workers experience. And I've already PMed both CT2600 and princesheril to PM me their e-mail addresses so I can give them invites so no need for you to do it, too, chsh.

Regards,
    Xierox
    "Personality is only ripe when a man has made the truth his own."

-- Søren Kierkegaard