Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: gmail security testing

gmail security testing

I have 6 gmail invites (for the first 6 ppl that PM me) so that ppl can test gmail security (interface, sniffing, and general security with what data the ads are really taking)

i will post again when all 6 are gone

To the 6 ppl who get these, please post your findings so that we are better able to determine (as was stated in a previous post) "is gmail creepy"

In the PM please include your e-mail address (if you don't put this in, then i will skip over your request)
    [gloworange]find / -name \"*your_base*\" -exec chown us:us {} \\;[/gloworange] [glowpurple]Trust No One[/glowpurple][shadow] Use Hardened Gentoo [/shadow]
    CATAPULTAM HABEO. NISI PECUNIAM OMNEM MIHI DABIS, AD CAPUT TUUM SAXUM IMMANE MITTAM

Please delete this thread
    A) gmail invites are a dime a dozen
    B) security my *****ing ass
    C) post this in GCC there are already all sorts of invites available , and a quick google could get you hundreds if anyone actually wanted one.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

in response to
    a) while a dime a dozen not everyone has one yet
    b) not sure what security has to do with your ass, BUT, i do remember that there was a post about g-mail brute forcing AND there was one about how it scans your e-mails for key words in order to give you custom advertisements and i wanted to see if anyone found anything else -- and if someone wanted to try but didn't have an account, i was offering some of my invites
    c) why go to google if they are offered here (extra/unnecessary work IMHO)
    [gloworange]find / -name \"*your_base*\" -exec chown us:us {} \\;[/gloworange] [glowpurple]Trust No One[/glowpurple][shadow] Use Hardened Gentoo [/shadow]
    CATAPULTAM HABEO. NISI PECUNIAM OMNEM MIHI DABIS, AD CAPUT TUUM SAXUM IMMANE MITTAM

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    One could say.....

Never trust a mailserver you don't own....... nuff said?
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=261581
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...895#post788895
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=259102
    possibly more just to lazy to look.... (note 2nd response in first link)

All you are doing is duplicating an already duplicated thread under the pretext of security. Really the only thing it has to do with security is you giving out your email addy to complete strangers, not very secure minded is it?
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

like arrent we moving out of topic ... "interface, sniffing, and general security with what data the ads are really taking)"

Google has done a great job getting non payed folks to go spam for them haven't they?

mohaughn: ROFLMAO

There is one born every minute..... .... and I still don't get what is so awe inspiring having an google email address....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Originally posted here by Tiger Shark
    There is one born every minute..... .... and I still don't get what is so awe inspiring having an google email address....
    I can be summed up thusly:
    MY FREE WEBMAIL SPACE IS BIGGER THAN YOUR FREE WEBMAIL SPACE!
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?

MY FREE WEBMAIL SPACE IS BIGGER THAN YOUR FREE WEBMAIL SPACE!
    That's it???? Oh dear....