Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: teacher trouble

Elite Hacker

teacher trouble

Don't know if anyone has showed this before but I thought it was funny.
    I got it from here: images.ucomics.com/comics/ft/2003/ft031003.gif

lol, thats great...but in real life the teacher would have probably said something along the lines of "What the hell is that?"
    \"Look, Doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, \"I\'m a grown man. I should know what goes on my head.\" And the more I thought about it... the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all. But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I start worrying about what that was going to do to my goddamn carpet. Okay, so, ah-he, that was a GOOD day, Doc. And, and I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. \" -Roy Waller

It is a new one for me thanks for sharing it

Banned
    lol im going to try that if i ever hav to do so..

Nightfalls_Girl

I actually read that during breakfast one day (the essential comic read) and now, I am going to print that off and it is going on the wall of wonder. I am not sure if nightfalls_girl made it with the dude shooting the crap outa his butt though...although it may make the favorite places... haha

thats wicked. hopefully thats not doctored. I gotta start reading the comics section in the paper for more of those
    The internet, not just for stalkers and pervs, but for computer geeks too!

this is a good one...

That's too cool.... it may work in a programming class though...

Hmmm im confused i don't understand what so funny about it.......

Alwells back to the books i guess.

Anyhow even though i didn't understand it i still will give it 10\10 Potatoes
    Cheers...............................!

creative:

It's a program that writes "I will not throw paper airplanes in class" 500 times....ya know, like writing lines on the board? Or are you kidding? I'm confused.
    \"Look, Doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, \"I\'m a grown man. I should know what goes on my head.\" And the more I thought about it... the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all. But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I start worrying about what that was going to do to my goddamn carpet. Okay, so, ah-he, that was a GOOD day, Doc. And, and I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. \" -Roy Waller