Thread: Microsoft The Antivirus Defense-in-Depth Guide

AO French Antique News Whore

Microsoft The Antivirus Defense-in-Depth Guide for Service Pack 2

The information presented in the Antivirus Defense-in-Depth guide has been updated to reflect the security improvements provided as part of Windows XP Service Pack 2. A number of the features in Windows XP Service Pack 2 have made it more difficult for malware to attack a Windows XP based computer. The updates to this guide are designed to ensure these enhancements are identified and explained.

Microsoft Solutions for Security: The Antivirus Defense-in-Depth Guide provides an easy to understand overview of the assorted types of malware, their risks, characteristics, means of replication and payloads. The solution also details the considerations for implementing a comprehensive antivirus defense for your network, servers and clients which goes beyond simply installing antivirus software into the related tools which will help reduce your risk of infection. Lastly, the solution provides a comprehensive methodology for quickly and effectively responding to outbreaks or incidents when they occur.
    Download : http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en
    -Simon \"SDK\"

The Iceman Cometh
    Hate to break it to you, but this has already been posted twice (once by me, and then someone pointed out that they had posted it prior to my posting).

AJ

Regal Making Handler
    advent it's been updated since i posted, my post was pre-service pack 2. Thanks for the update SDK.
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

The Iceman Cometh
    advent it's been updated since i posted, my post was pre-service pack 2. Thanks for the update SDK.
    Oh. My bad. :-P

AJ

AO French Antique News Whore
    I edit my title.. Thank for info both of you.
    -Simon \"SDK\"