Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: mah first car

mah first car

I bought my first car 2 days ago.....it's anasweome feeling when you get your first car !

pictures attached...mine is only light blue/silver ....

yeyy
    O.G at A.O

from the back !
    O.G at A.O

Hehehe, now you get to pay.... Buying it is just the beginning, it only gets worse.

Not to bring you down, I wish you all the luck in the world, cause you'll need it.

peace
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

AntiOnline n00b
    Hiya,

congratulations............. Looks cool.

Still waiting for my first car .........

Are you the Smart Motorist Type.........and watch out for those weird road signs.......

Drive safely ...........keep out of trouble..........

--Good Luck--

Just don't teach your kids how to drive (my parents will tell you that O:-)) they'll mess up your car till the engine stops working (ever tried burning out on an AT car? Put it in N [Neutral] accelerate the car for a while then suddenly move it into D [Drive] still accelerting and you're tires will spin in the same position generating a whole lot of smoke...chances are you'll mess up your transmission after a few times of doing it plus waste a shitload of tires. Transmission here costs DR$15,000 and tires new cost DR$2,000+ EDIT: If you wanna burn out for a good minute oil the tires up so they're slippery I don't reccommend you burn out though, if you want me to tell you some more car tricks IM me [Donuts, 180 degrees, 90 degrees, Drift etc.])
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

Congrats man, nice to hear.. My current car is a 2002 Mercedez Benz, Crimson red color I used to have a gold Honda civic until the engine blew up and caused the car not to work virtually EVER again. Anyways, congrats man..
    Space For Rent.. =]

Heh, nice car. Mine's a 2003, and white, but exactly the same car I love it, great for hauling kids to and from soccer practice and gymnastics and has a nice big trunk for groceries....Now why did you buy it?
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Now why did you buy it?
    Well i went to an auction and before the auction we chose this car, 2 Interpids, Mustand, Mazda 626, and 2 Ford Focuses and a Pontiac grand am, this one came through the garage first and we couldnt wait to find out for how much the others will be going, so we bought the first one that came through on our list, and this one was it.
    O.G at A.O

Well mem...we both gotta learn how to do this: http://www.StupidVideos.com/?VideoID=706
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

My first car was given to me (by my grandfather who's f--kin' loaded by the by) and I was sooo happy to have gotten it. Since then though, Each car I've gotten has been through a painful plan.

Oh and Mem, hope ya got insurance
    Space For Rent.. =]