Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: try2hack.nl

there is always a first time :)

well, spazzmatrix, i fully agree with you when you say "but the whole purpose of the site is to figure it out on your own. " however there is always a first time for guys like me....... i was clueless for try2hack.nl after 4 levels however with the hints i managed to enhance my "general knowledge" ......( however my G.K is failing me for level 9 is another thing )...... now same applies to hack.ae seems like where try2hack left off this site is starting from there..... please correct me if i'm wrong......
    keep smilling

try2hack.nl --> level9 =very easy
    hack.ae --> level4 =a bit harder, try reading the forums on hackthissite.org for the basic challenges level 4, it is almost an identical level and the solution sure is identical!

hmm i tried try2hack.nl but wasnt able to figure out @ level 2 damn...

let me get started......

Elite Hacker
    Someone please tell me there is more to level2 on hack.ae than I am seeing. If you're just supposed to sit there all day and try and guess a password, that is not what a web hacking challenge should be in my opinion. If that is what level2 is all about, and if level3 actually has a non-guessing problem to solve can someone give me the pass to level2 so I can get past these stupid guessing games? Thanks .

Someone please tell me there is more to level2 on hack.ae than I am seeing. If you're just supposed to sit there all day and try and guess a password, that is not what a web hacking challenge should be in my opinion. If that is what level2 is all about, and if level3 actually has a non-guessing problem to solve can someone give me the pass to level2 so I can get past these stupid guessing games? Thanks .
    there is more to it, think directories, this should help you.

sometimes simple sometimes difficult

Originally posted here by siddhs
    hmm i tried try2hack.nl but wasnt able to figure out @ level 2 damn...

let me get started......
    level 2 is very similar to level 1 except that here in you have to get the password from the flash file.....check in your temp files or get a flash saving program.....

Originally posted here by h3r3tic
    agreed that more or less its a guess work .....however take the clue from the description "forgot to upload the password file " as far as knowing url of the next level is concerned..... hack.ae is very flexible ..... just change the digit in the url to the corresponding level's digit

hey guys i'm going out of station for nearly a month so won't be able to pay much attention to this thread.... hopefully you guys will keep playing the game.....
    keep smilling

agreed that more or less its a guess work .....however take the clue from the description "forgot to upload the password file " as far as knowing url of the next level is concerned..... hack.ae is very flexible ..... just change the digit in the url to the corresponding level's digit
    NO it isn't!, it is simple basic knowledge... what is the first thing you would do when you have a possible target webpage? you explore it. this includes clicking all links, looking in all sources, and you try to see the directories that are in it, meaning you check to see if they have forgotten to put an index.html file in that directory which allows you to get a directory listing...

i passed try2ahck all 2 years ago !
    also Hack.ae am stuck at level9... hint : i hope if i can get session time back so i can correct my mistake..
    well i got a part of the solution it expires : 19/feb/1981
    so i have to change my PC date before that !! but whats after that i dunno
    i tried alot searched alot but nuthing in mind

i passed try2ahck all 2 years ago !
    also Hack.ae am stuck at level9... hint : i hope if i can get session time back so i can correct my mistake..
    well i got a part of the solution it expires : 19/feb/1981
    so i have to change my PC date before that !! but whats after that i dunno
    i tried alot searched alot but nuthing in mind
    then i'm sure you can give a hint on hack.ae level 6, i am struggling with this cookie level for 2 weeks now, but i must be missing something