Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I think i have a stalker for real

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar

I think i have a stalker for real

I have someone stalking me seriously! here is a bit she sent me.

Hey, you made a BIG MISTAKE.. you should have never blocked me. I showed my dad that email and i copied it too. So you better watch out ****er because my daddy is going to get you. We already found out who you really are.

the rest i cant post because it has cuss words in it. well anyway she asked me to have sex with her and i said no because she told me she was 15 and that is illegal! i have no idea who this girl is but she somehow knows me and where i live! I dont know what to do! im scared that she might try something crazy!
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

who says it is a girl, it could be a friend of you trying some kind of prank.

Sooo.. Giving us this persons email addy is going to help.. or do YOU want a sicko reading this site to harrass this person?

It may not be your intention.. but that is what you have done..

it is easy to say "I Know who you are" but did this person actualy give your name? and address.. or were you extra stupid and give this information out?
    And as mentioned by lepricaun.. who's to say it isn't a friend of yours..perhaps a former friend..
    So who knows your internet nicks and you personaly? ..
    And who have you personaly pissed off recently other than some mean tempered, face shaveing, whale look alike who claims to be 15 in internet chatrooms..
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

I highly doubt it's a stalker. 75% of these cases, it's a friend playing a prank. And yeah, did you give out your name/address/etc? Because if you did, then no offense, but you deserve to be stalked.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Besides, anyone can find out who you REALLY are ...just doing a little bit of research will get that info. For example going through the person's profiles. Sometimes people have handles to other services in their profiles, and sometimes they put their real names in some of those handles or profiles.

Besides, common sense would tell you that if someone is saying "my daddy is gonna get you"...is completely bullshitting you. What father would go beat someone up just because they blocked their daughter or even go through all the trouble of finding out who you are. Best thing is to keep an open mind, stop being so gullible to every threat, anddddddd use common sense

Take care.

So you better watch out ****er because my daddy is going to get you.
    the rest i cant post because it has cuss words in it.

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    Listen im not stupid enough to give out my address so she doesnt know that.. but she did pin point the neighborhood i live in along with my full name and age. so that kinda scared me. and i give you her email because i was wanted help figuring out who she is... im not some stupid scared kid this really does worry. sorrry if i get a little freaked out. i don think this is a friend of mine, but when i started talking to her ( she contacted me first) everything was fine then she started the crazy talk. this has never happened to me before so im just a little unnerved.
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

er0k
    you more than likely know the person irl

Tex,

Having spent many years there, I don’t know anyone over the age of 12 in Texas, that would say, “my daddy is going to get you.” So someone is jacking you up dude, “my daddy????” come on now! That "my daddy" thing is a dead give away in any case. If you were curious, I would look towards one of my college friends.

In your conversations with that person, you probably have told him/her enough to narrow down your location to some degree. Hell on here, if someone really wanted to find where I lived; it would be mere child’s play. I’ve disclosed everything but my hair color and that wouldn’t matter because I shave my head (oh crap now I've done it, there's only two of us in the area that shave our heads, oh whoas me!). So bring the beer and I’ll lite-off the Bar-B-Que.

If it's real, chill out Tex, because, unless you have a Bubba Bounty on your backside, meaning you have been with her in some intimate way, then just put them in the ignore box!

Additionally, er0k makes a very valid point.

you more than likely know the person irl
    Could very well be a much younger person you know trying to be older to influence you.

cheers
    Connection refused, try again later.

Dude you should mess with 'em. Be like "you must be butt ugly if you're a 15 yr old chick trying to threaten people over the internet into having sex with you". Assuming this isn't just somebody messing with you - that's the impression I'd get from it. Rofl - "sex0r me or my daddy will get u". Awesome...