Thread: Beware of Easy Spyware Scanner

Beware of Easy Spyware Scanner

http://www.easyspywarescanner.com :
    Our free spyware scanner software will scan your computer for top known spyware, adware, or scumware and remove these pesty programs. If you have ever heard of spyware, adware, or scumware, you will know what I am talking about. these programs can record your every move – secretly gathering information about you including which websites you visit, which ads you click on, your name, age, social security number, credit card number, passwords, email addresses, buying habits and more.

Most people are familiar with freeware, shareware, cookies, media players, interactive content, and file sharing. what they may not realize is that some of the aforementioned may contain code or components that allow the developers of these applications and tools to actually collect and disseminate information about those using them.

Different spyware apps can track your surfing habits, increase email spam, abuse your internet connection by sending this data to a third party, profile your shopping preferences, hijack your browser start page or pages, alter important system files, and can do this without your knowledge or permission. the security and privacy implications of these exploits should be quite obvious and undesirable on any system or network!

Easy Spyware Scanner is a simple free spyware scanner that removes spyware, adware, scumware, and trojans from the hard disk. It prevents active x spyware from loading and stops spyware sites from storing cookies on any hard disk.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried this freeware today and it performed poorly. It gives many false positive (if not all). You should stay away from this program...

that is why i faithfully stick with lavasoft ad-aware se.