Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bush Wins!!!!

The War Against Terrorism.

Fitting.

er0k
    most of my opinion of the people in the "bible belt" where Bush won by the largest majorities, comes from LIVING THERE. I see these "bush supporters" everyday. I hear them everywhere. A 45 year old man with a bush/cheney sign in his yard, and a "vote republican/Tom Coburn" sign, said to me "You are probably one of those fagots who voted for kerry ain't yah?"

At school, a friend of mine said he voted for kerry, his english teacher then took a poll from the class: 24 Bush, 1 Kerry. Not one of the 24 Bush supporters could come up with a reason to vote for him. He had reason to vote for Kerry. The teacher then told my friend that it was "ridiculous how he was wasting his vote for someone other than a republican"

Yeah, you all go on and stereotype the democrats. Saying "This is what a democrat would do. blah blah" Notice, how i said "The stereotypical." Hey, dumbass, if i was stereotyping, i wouldnt have said "The stereotypical" I would have just made a generalization, genius.

You just wait and watch, and you all will be digging your vote from yesterday from your ass for the next 4 years after you are constantly reminded painfully, again and again, about how dumb you used your ballot.

Since I live in a Republican stronghold, I voted for Nater,my party (I). I wanted Bush to win but at the same time any hope given to the (I) party in the long run will help divide the (D) party.

The (D) party is going through the same changes that Ronald Reagan went through.
    “I didn’t leave the Democratic Party, the Democratic Party left me.”

The (D) party is getting too liberal, too Euro and too radical.
    There is a old saying, " Republicans have to act like Republicans to get elected, Democrats have to act like Republicans to get elected." reffer to Tom Daschle on that one.

When Bush tried to reach out to the (D) party, who slapped his hand? Your beloved, Tom Daschle, Ted Kennedy, Dick Gephardt, and Nancy Pelosi. People of America held your party to its merits. These listed were the first to try and divide America after 911.

"Bullet"

President's bullet-ridden body in the street,
    Ride Johnny ride,
    Kennedy's shattered head hits concrete,
    Ride Johnny ride ,
    Johnny's wife is floundering
    Johnny's wife is scared,
    Run Jackie run, Texas is an outrage when your husband is dead,
    Texas is an outrage when they pick up his head,
    Texas is the reason that the President's dead
    You gotta suck, suck, Jackie suck,
    President's bullet-ridden body in the street,
    Ride Johnny ride,
    Kennedy's shattered head hits concrete,
    Ride Johnny ride,
    Texas is an outrage when your husband is dead,
    Texas is an outrage when they pick up his head,
    Texas is the reason that the president's dead
    You gotta suck, suck, Jackie suck,
    Arise Jackie O,
    Jonathon of Kennedy well arise and be shot down,
    The dirt's gonna be your dessert ,
    My *** be your life source,
    And the only way to get it,
    Is to suck,
    Or ****,
    Or be poor and devoid and masturbate me, Masturbate me,
    Then slurp it from your palm,
    Like a dry desert soaking up rain soaking up sun,
    Like a dry desert soaking up rain soaking up sun

Reagan Youth:
    Degenerated

What's Johnny doin' out on Tuesday night?
    When Johnny can't read and Johnny can't write
    Johnny just don't understand
    Johnny don't care about this world
    As long as he can ***** a girl
    And prove that he's a man

Johnny wastes his days eatin' ludes
    He's a teenage vegetable
    Getting high proves that he's cool
    Johnny hates to think, he's ignorant
    He's a blind and brainwashed pig
    Ring a bell, he starts to drool

Degenerated! Degenerated! And your minds have vegetated!
    Degenerated! Degenerated! And your thoughts are constipated!

He's got P.C.P. in his veins
    He's got a void in his brain
    He's addicted to the T.V.
    And when he's old, he's gonna have a son
    They'll both grow old deaf and dumb
    What's to become of young Johnny?

Originally posted here by RoadClosed
    Grunt,

It's not old it's brillient, it's SIMPLE math. 3 or 4 states out of the entire Union would decide every election. What sense is that? Especially in a unilateral democracy of IDEPENDENT states UNITED under single a Federated Government? Besides Bush got the popular vote anyhoo. For instance just one city in Ohio has the population of my entire state. What point is it to be here if there is no representation in our democracy? The votes are based on population, that is true and that helps counter balance the opposite. Smaller states haveing more pull than a larger one such as California. Look at the map of the elecoral college. There are many many many more areas won by Bush YET the race was extremely close. It's a brilliant system and I am glad Bush ALSO won the popular vote so I don't have to listen to comments about a system that no one really understands. The selfish viepoint is the dismantle it as archaic.

Kerry earned a lot of respect today from me.
    Umm... That wasn't my post buddy... and to both you and TS, would you mind elaborating on why it is good? I still don't understand where you are coming from...

And TS, you don't have to remind me about the smart cookies being the ones lacking common sense, I know firsthand. It sucks. I wish I had more common sense. It's hard to come by... I do better than most smart people though... Oh well...

Gore, I'll move to Germany with you! I've got a lot of German heritage, I would fit right in too. Too bad I'm not 18. Damn the luck.
    [H]ard|OCP <--Best hardware/gaming news out there--|
    pwned.nl <--Gamers will love this one --|
    Light a man a fire and you\'ll keep him warm for a day, Light a man ON fire and you\'ll keep him warm the rest of his life.

World War 3.. never thought I'd live to see the day, but it is almost certain to be upon us.

I've never been more serious when I say this: Lord, please help us...
    Space For Rent.. =]

Doom & Gloom... gotta love it.

OMG, Bush got elected... Korea, nukes, world war 3, country going to hell, etc, etc, ad nauseum.

Even if Bush is the village idiot who doesn't play nice with others it won't happen. We here the same nonsense from the losing party every 4 years.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Hrmm.. IIRC, going to the moon would never happen? So was flying. Heck, crashing a plane into a pair of buildings was an impossibility that no sec admin had to consider as part of their BCP/DRP. In this day and age, nothing is beyond the impossible. If you told me a year before it happened that it was going to happen I would have thought you were crazy.

Today, nothing should be taken for granted. I know that a lot of what caused the vote to go the way it did is "FUD" but I wonder how long a nation can exist on FUD.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

SCO does it and so does Microsoft and they do alright