Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just to be the complete and utter bastard I am

AO Ancient: Team Leader

Just to be the complete and utter bastard I am

Despite the fact the last thread was closed.....

Bush still won......

I gotta see Erok maintain that level of vitriol and still claim he's a debating champion..... Sorry Erok, but that was awful..... Your unhappy at the result.... But it's one you have to live with... Learn to accept things and move on..... It'll come with time but you will do no end for your blood pressure if you do it sooner.... which will be very important to you in your later years......

Honestly.....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Banned
    You know what would be extremely funny, though... what if there really are 250,000 votes not counted yet in Ohio... in a couple of days, those results should be in, and *technically* there's still a chance Kerry wins... there was only a difference of some 135k votes in Ohio, there still *are* a lot of votes not counted... I wonder what would happen if that'd be true.

You can't help but feel sorry for him, because he obviously lives in the sticks where they make white lightning. Not to mention he probably bragged about Kerry to everyone in school and then, in his eyes, the apocalypse came to pass. I guess you could watch some reruns on C-SPAN of the Clinton vs. Perot vs. Bush campaign. You know, where Perot cost Bush the election and Dole the election. Well that would make him feel better.

negative, why was the last thread closed? Isn't cosmos all about religion, politics, science, crazy stuff, ect?

And yeah, erok made himself look like an idiot, and he even proved sufficient evidence that he can't say we don't have proof. Maybe he didn't read that clause in the Bill of Rights that mentioned you don't have to testify against yourself :P
    [H]ard|OCP <--Best hardware/gaming news out there--|
    pwned.nl <--Gamers will love this one --|
    Light a man a fire and you\'ll keep him warm for a day, Light a man ON fire and you\'ll keep him warm the rest of his life.

Originally posted here by Negative
    You know what would be extremely funny, though... what if there really are 250,000 votes not counted yet in Ohio... in a couple of days, those results should be in, and *technically* there's still a chance Kerry wins... there was only a difference of some 135k votes in Ohio, there still *are* a lot of votes not counted... I wonder what would happen if that'd be true.
    COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) -- An error with an electronic voting system gave President Bush 3,893 extra votes in suburban Columbus, elections officials said.

...The error would have been discovered when the official count for the election is performed later this month, he said.

Link
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

I PMed Richard, whom is replacing IntMon until he's back from vacay, to reopen the thread but no response yet. I'd love to hear Er0k's answer...I just enjoy annoying that kid...he's so easy to pick on.

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) -- An error with an electronic voting system gave President Bush 3,893 extra votes in suburban Columbus, elections officials said.

...The error would have been discovered when the official count for the election is performed later this month, he said.
    You know what this means, rather what this was? I've seen this before in the movie pulp fiction!
    This was divine intervention (meaning that God came down and added the votes for Bush)

Whether or not what he experienced was an According to Hoyle miracle is insignificant. What is significant is that he felt the touch of God. God got involved.
    That movie is a classic.

I personally find it most amusing that, after practically every US blogger was writing about how Kerry was great and he'd win, Bush actually won with more votes. It's not like the Democrats can cry about being cheated this time, although no doubt some of them will.

(yes I know technically Kerry could have won had the absentee ballots being counted, but they would have to be nearly all for him depending on whose numbers you believe - anything from 135,000 to 250,000 papers were still not counted - and even then all that would do is drag on the election process and make the whole thing look like 2000 all over again).
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

********** |ceWriterguy
    Add still more to that - Bush added another state this morning - so it's overkill at this point and none of the Democrat types can call it a 'squeeker'. I laugh my arse off at their posts - they act like it's the end of the world.

[edit] that state would be Iowa for those who're interested. It put Bush up to 286 electoral votes [/edit]
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

Damn.......what a bunch of POOR winners. Nothing like rubbing someones nose in it, is there?

I think both canidates were losers myself, but what I do consider significant: Kerry unlike Bush 4 years ago conseded the election and kept it out of the courts. That says a lot about Kerry's morals and character.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown