Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question about TVs and Playstation 2

Well, I still think that if you match Sony with Sony you should be OK. Do you know anyone with a Sony TV you can try it on?

Well unless he was talking about something different...we hooked a ps2 up to my friend's tv tuner card, and it looked like this
    A turer capture card.. the best of these give ordinary resolution..

With your system being 3 years old.. I would double check your leads.. but assuming they are OK..

IF the leads are connected via a Front AV Port.. My suspicion is a problem in the TV.. Unfortunaly you don't have available a tool I have in my Kit.. a tv Colour Bar Generator.. This eliminates extrenal devices as the cause of the problem..
    I think you will need to have a close look at what the picture is like under normal program conditions.. IF you see the Jaggies on there.. Hope you still have warranty.. as there could be a fault in the HV and or PSU circuits of the TV..
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

I still see it in normal TV programming, so I'm gonna return the TV, it's only a week old

That's why I'm wondering whether or not it's a faulty TV, and if it's not, I want a TV which will not do this