dim life as answer

-----------
    private sub life_run()

if beforelife = afterlife then
    answer.caption = "There is life after death."
    end if

end sub
    CPU: 166 MHz \'It\'s overclocked, too.
    Sound Card: Sound Blaster Pro II \'This thing is older than I am. Find it on Google, I DARE you.
    Video Card: 8 Mb video \'I don\'t even know what it is.
    How my computer crashes every day: I will be in the middle of something important, when random lines draw themselves across my screen. This usually gives me 10 more seconds of mouse time, where I am unable to interact with anything. Three finger salute results in the blue screen of death. Double three finger solute is inoperable even during blue screen of death. Some swearing occurs. Reboot.

That's not remotely funny, nor is it valid Visual Basic. Besides, you're comparing the values of variables, not their types, so answer.caption won't necessarily be set to "There is life after death".
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

I have witnessed it, Life after death! I saw an Al Gore book at Barnes and Noble last night while browsing for the real ultimate answer. Why does my new kitty sleep and set in the litter box? Alas, I didn't find any feline psychological answers.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.