Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UBL mentions Kerry

UBL mentions Kerry

UBL alive, after TB!
    "Your security is not in the hands of [Democratic candidate John] Kerry or Bush or Al Qaeda. Your security is in your own hands," bin Laden said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,137095,00.html

sooo who is Bin Ladden endorsing? Kerry or Bush? Thats what I wanna know

the beign of authority kurt_der_koenig's Avatar
    so the monkey in the mountains is running his own political tv ads now!?! I thought kerry/bush was enough but dam- jk.

well they had Kerry on the background saying "I AM JOHN KERRY, AND I APROVED THIS MESSAGE" but they cut that part off, the comercial was costing too much

Banned
    Huh... I could swear I saw Bush, not Kerry, in the background, saying "Let's nucular him while I read Hop on Pop to him... gawddamn I luuuuurve doctor suuuuuuus... yihaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... nuculaaaaar him!!!!"...

/OK Totally off topic

On that link you might like to check out the story about the "care dog" that dialled 911 and then went and unlocked the door to let the emergency services in............

I have printed that and fired it into our local political arena....

We accept guide dogs for the blind, but other "care dogs" (for hard of hearing, epileptics and so on) are not treated the same.

Thanks Rusty, you just might have helped sort out what I think is a big injustice over here

/ sorry for the hijack, but you deserved the credit

Huh... I could swear I saw Bush, not Kerry, in the background, saying "Let's nucular him while I read Hop on Pop to him... gawddamn I luuuuurve doctor suuuuuuus... yihaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... nuculaaaaar him!!!!"...
    ROFL

I could swear I saw Bush, Kerry and some green Aliens having an orgy in the background....with saddam as their dominatrix

Americans are pretty lax (at least in my 1000 mile radius) with guide dogs. They are beneficial to a wide range of disabilities (sorry challenges).

OBL if you will notice is in a nice offfice not a cave. The peacuful Muslim world protects him. How many American muslims or abroad come out and denounce his speeches? None. And now he claims to hold power of a nation. What nation? The combined nation of Islam?

//EDIT Nagative that is funny. Have you notice that 9.9 Americans out of 10 pronounce Nuclear wrong? I wonder where the origins of that come from?
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

and you know obl was in tb because....? <kerry said so?> there was speculation at the time that he might be there so because he was not found does not mean he got away...just maybe he wasn't there. obl has as many sightings as elvis
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Originally posted here by Tedob1
    and you know obl was in tb because....? <kerry said so?> there was speculation at the time that he might be there so because he was not found does not mean he got away...just maybe he wasn't there. obl has as many sightings as elvis
    Good point TOB1, but remember a EP3 absorbed "chatter", "Arabic chatter" at that.

"Intelligence experts say they believe they intercepted bin Laden radio communications in the area in early December -- but none after the attack, leading them to believe the al Qaeda leader could have been killed."

"Bin Laden was last heard from on radio intercepts in December 2001, as the U.S. military and its Afghan allies attacked the al-Qaeda stronghold at Tora Bora in Afghanistan."

But your right, Kerry doesn't know that UBL was there. What does Kerry know about "intelligence", shooting off at the mouth with anecdotal evidence about "missing ordnance" in Iraq.

"While On Committee, Kerry Missed 38 Of 49 Public Intelligence Committee Hearings."
    http://www.georgewbush.com/KerryMedi...d.aspx?ID=3297

Yeah, Kerry's an "intelligence" expert!