Thread: Funny but serious help w/ yahoo account

Funny but serious help w/ yahoo account

This should prob be in the Humor forum but is very serious. So any help or advice is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

OK Nov 5th 2004 i went out and got drunk. I got back and went on my comp, log into my Yahoo account and sent an email. Now thats all i clearly remember, the next day i try logging into Yahoo but to my surprise the password was changed. I tried using the password retriever but the zipcode was incorrect, i guess that night i changed it. Well i called yahoo and told them i dont know the zipcode but i know my date of birth and Yahoo Id, etc.. They couldnt help since i didnt know the zip that was used for the email. Well i checked my alternate email that is linked to my Yahoo Id. So i goto netscape(alternate email) and say what, there is a message in my inbox that says your Yahoo ID for Wildbill990 has succesfully changed passwords. I was like great, now why cant you show me the new password in the email, lol. Anyway i have had this account since 2002 so it is an important one i use, i just moved so i think i changed the zipcode like a week ago and forgot it or i was drunk and changed it. Either way i tried my old zip and new one and neither worked for password retrieval, if i could find that out i could then answer my secret ques and bam change to a new password. I am not a cracker or hacker and dont think its right, but i need help in anyway to get back into my account. Id prefer not hacking and if there is anyway i can get into my yahoo email then please help me out. Yea im a noob and read some of the threads in here where ppl ask how to hack into an account, im not asking for that but i really need some help and advice.

The morale is dont mess with passwords or anything on your comp while drunk.

well mail to yahoo help and tell then that you lost your p/w, they will ask for your secret question , yes even though you get them wrong in the first sew tries just mail them the changed p/w mail to them and then ask them that that this was the mail id which you gave while sigining up and now you forgor the p/w .

belive me the yahoo people after a few mail will mail you back the p/w ,though they will change it.

even i had the same problem but i was not drunk !!i just forgot my secret question 's answer