Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hack This Computer And Shoot Someone Dead

Banned

Hack This Computer And Shoot Someone Dead

Greetings:

From the very state that brought you the likes of George W. Bush, comes their next latest accomplishment: A gun who's trigger can be pulled via the web. I kid you not....

It's amazing just how stupid hicks are, and the fact that they're now becoming technologically savvy just scares the crap out of me.

This dumb ass hooked his rifle up to his website, so that people that visit, can shoot it when they see animals come along. I mean, HELLO?

I can see it now. The dumb ass goes to pick up all of the dead animals laying about, after first choosing the "turn rifle off" option. Someone breaks into the site using a couple of bounce points, chooses the "turn rifle on" option and BANG BANG BANG.

Or even worse, some kids happen to be playing in the field! "I know I shot the kids all dead, but I thought it was a game".....

This jackass needs locked away. Stupidity of this magnitude is a clear and present danger to the security of the United State of America....

The best part, is that he spent TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS developing the damn thing. This is the type of thing that the rich old Texas hicks are doing with that tax break GW gave them, huh?

rofl

my opinion of america is getting better! funny $##t!, have you got a URL so i can have a go

hehe
    The more you know, the less you understand!

This new reminded me about Ender's Game Book and a Star Trek episode, where guys fighting in a war thru computers....When Ive saw that episode that i thought "that is sci-fi. Mankind will never be that dumb".
    Err. Im wrong (again)
    Meu sítio

FORMAT C: Yes ...Yes??? ...Nooooo!!! ^C ^C ^C ^C ^C
    If I die before I sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to encrypt.
    If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to brake.

How sad. People who don't have respect for live deserve to get shot (not killed). Maybe if he "plays dead" there is no harm.
    There are 10 kinds of people, those who can read binary, and those who can\'t.

There are two obvious problems here:

1. Safety and security as JP has mentioned
    2. What happens if you wound an animal?................it just goes off and dies in agony?

Other idea maybe instead shooting animals for real, we present thru the web a simulation. So you are shooting on animals' avatars.
    So guys will pay a lot of money just for a season hunting, but with no animals. (please dont tell to hunters -- they will be happy shooting animation and leaving animals alone)

No animal harmed during this shooting season
    Meu sítio

FORMAT C: Yes ...Yes??? ...Nooooo!!! ^C ^C ^C ^C ^C
    If I die before I sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to encrypt.
    If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to brake.

Why do some people have such a disrespect for firearms, there designed to kill - yea ive got nothing against letting off some rounds against a target or some clays, in fact I enjoy that.

But what absolute nob scratch would wanna go and kill stuff via the internet in this fashion - there just killing for the sake of killing, IMO animals should really only be killed for consumption (theres exceptions to this of course - there in pain, pest control, there violent..) go play quake or something you sad tw*ts

I dont see the appeal of this, its not even a clever use of technology, and imagine if someone is connected to this hopped though a few proxys and does kill someone its murder and its getting towards the point of untraceable.

Konshuss - are you 14 and live in the town? I always find that people from the town (not all) dont have true respect for life that some country people have, thats a generalisation of course, but ive found that people from the town typically 14 year old males, have the habbit of deaming shotting something cool.

thats my rant over sorry if i offended anyone, my opinions are generalisations of course, so dont take them entirely one sidely.

cheers

i2c

Unless your a member.. this is the site.. the demo video don work...

http://www.live-shot.com/

I wonder what you get if ya kill the Dell... mind that would be after the a transdermal lead pill for the Texan Dill
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

It probably wouldn't even take a hack to kill some one.

The operator would probably forget to safety the system and run out to bag someones kill. The player of course would track the operator in the sites and then just like a video game, try to shoot him.

The player could then tell the police " Gee, I didn't think it was loaded."
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Wonderful! this is great! I can see the evening news piece on eyewitness news now... "FBI tracks down internet poaching ring!" Soooo who gets charged... the website jackass, or the guy in Irac sharping up his sniping skills...

So this is the newest USB device... a Webcarbine.... ?

"Yes folks... for only $149.99 or $14.99 for ten months.. you too can have your very own "WebColt!" the choice in firearms of web professionals worldwide...

Sighhh.......
    ~ I'm NOT insane! I've just been in a bad mood for the last 30 years! ~ Somepeople are like Slinky's: Not good for anything, but the thought of pushing them down the stairs brings a smile to your face!