Thread: Merry Christmas To All

Merry Christmas To All

I'd just like to wish everyone a very merry christmas !!

- blatant advertising, yes ... but only in the name of a happy christmas to all
    -

Why didn't you post this earlier ? maybe the 26th december last year./....christmas is 20 days away, damn ...

but merry xmas anyways !
    O.G at A.O

Yes Merry Christmas to all and proper greetings of merriment to all other Religions. Hope everyone's shopping is going well I havn't started yet but it's fun getting stuff for myself online right now with everyone doing free shipping.

dont you guys know that the use of christ's name in conjunction with a national holiday (even if it is his birthday) is considered to be un-american ;-)

Merry Christmas to you also!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Sure, now you're going to get the Catholic church involved. You do know that whenever Christ's name is used in public they get a cut of the money.....

Happy Chanukah
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson