Thread: Merry Christmas to all :)

Merry Christmas to all :)

OK here is another "gem" I came across.

Usual disclaimer..................it is a zipped executable, which I have scanned, inspected, and consider "safe"

You need sound to really appreciate this one

Enjoy

LOL how cute
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

********** |ceWriterguy
    You must spread your AntiPoints around before giving it to nihil again.
    Damn the bad luck! Quit posting such cool stuff all together man! Give me time to balance :P
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

Balance out on me
    O.G at A.O

Hmmm,

Thanks BlackIce

Please check out my post in Technical Humour...............it is a beta of an advert for a major Dutch finance house.............rather amusing I think?

©opy®ight..........................AFAIK negative and positive awards rank pari passu (equal)

Anyway, I just hope that folks enjoyed them, and pass them on where appropriate in this season of goodwill. (I guess that rules out Denver............following that post about the festival of lights?)

God Bless,

Johnno

Been looking for a place to post this, and this is as good as any, I didn't want to start a new thread.

REMEMBER THIS AT CHRISTMAS TIME

According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male and female reindeer grow antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late November to mid-December. Female reindeer retain their antlers till after they give birth in the spring.

Therefore, according to EVERY historical rendition depicting Santa's reindeer, EVERY single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen, had to be a girl.

We should've known... ONLY women would be able to drag a fat-ass man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night and not get lost.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Hmmm,

The guys drop the antlers because they know that they will be flying "top cover" at +10,000 feet, while the women drop "fat boys" down peoples' chimneys?..............(for those lost already............think Boeing B29, think "Enola Gay".................think Hiroshima...............and what was the name of the bomb?)

I had a Finnish g/f once................male reindeer usually only have one antler, due to their continual fighting for mating right..................she told me that there was an old Finnish saying: two antlers = no balls.

I guess it is all falling into place?

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    we all know its a conspiracy and Santa was really dragged around the world by all his elvish slaves in reindeer suits.
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

********** |ceWriterguy
    and what was the name of the bomb?
    Fat man and little boy if I remember my history correctly.

Course, if I was Santa I'd rather spend all night staring at female reindeer arses than male ones. There might be a worse issue with backsplash though if they need to urinate.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

Course, if I was Santa I'd rather spend all night staring at female reindeer arses than male ones.
    Wow a santa's practicing beastiality. Now Anti does have a post on everything.