Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: you can flush my toliet!

the beign of authority kurt_der_koenig's Avatar

Talking you can flush my toliet!

YES Come all, come now. Flush my toilet via my web site. Watch my turds beg for their life before they get flushed into the abiss of the dark hell of my septic system.

Just kidding

But really! pfff. These people have done everythin' now from p0rno, to hunting and now the latest flicker my Christmas lights- oomph! This guy set up his site to turn on and off his lights. >>> http://www.komar.org/xmas/ <<< Have 'we' lost it?

/me walks off shaking his head....

kurt

Banned
    There is (or at least used to be) a website out there where a guy hooked up all of his electrical stuff (TV, lights, stereo,...) to the internet, and you could just go to the site and turn on/off his stuff... can't find it right now, though...

Life would get rather strange in that situation, I think.

Hey Negative,,,

I don't know, this just strikes me as 'stupid'. Its cool how one can control<on everday things> this by computer but still.......

Maybe I can make a site that can have people make me dinner, that way I don't have to rely on microwave dinners lol jk

I believe you may be referring to http://www.drivemeinsane.com

The site's not really as interesting as it once was. Right now he has the lights all lined up on a table and you can turn them off & on. It used to be much cooler and would let you mess with lights in various rooms of the house as well as lights in the yard.

Yeah, his friends and neighbors probably had an intervention for him and got this modified.

Some folks just need a little help.

These guys in Lafayette Colorado rigged up their massice display of Christmas lights to the web. He made it so you can turn them off and on. Lol.

http://www.komar.org
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Hah!

YES Come all, come now. Flush my toilet via my web site.
    Isn't it amazing how fast bad news travels? you will not be able to flush mine until lunchtime next Wednesday (when the guys have fitted the new one).............fortunately I have two others on the same network!

Over here this is known as "lavatorial humour"

ACK!......Merry Christmas

Isn't it amazing how fast bad news travels? you will not be able to flush mine until lunchtime next Wednesday (when the guys have fitted the new one).............fortunately I have two others on the same network!

Over here this is known as "lavatorial humour"

ACK!......Merry Christmas
    lmfao. I bet nobody will 'sniff' your network! bad joke, srry

And a Merry Christmas to you also, and everyone else here at AO

Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."
    Originally posted here by RoadClosed
    These guys in Lafayette Colorado rigged up their massice display of Christmas lights to the web. He made it so you can turn them off and on. Lol.

http://www.komar.org

This was recently revealed as a hoax. Check the link in the above quote and check here.
    Above ground, vertical, and exchanging gasses.
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me