View Poll Results: Which takes more skill - attack or defence?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Same level

8 11.76%
  • Attacker has more

12 17.65%
  • Defender has more

48 70.59%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to get rich..

how to get rich..

Anybody know any good get rich quick tricks? Im tired of working all the time, I just want to relax and enjoy myself. Hate the idea that 1/3 of your life is sleep, 1/3 of your life is work, and the rest is worrying about work or if your lucky have some fun. Well in my case being in the military it may be harder b/c of how they like to screw us but I was just wondering what everyones thoughts are. I know there are a lot of books on investing... getting rich quick... stocks... and was just wondering if anyone has tried any of these things and had some success.

If get rich quick schemes worked dont you think everyone would be rich?
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

Grow a beard.............saves money on shaving gel and blades? ........and 5 minutes of your life each day?

Or dream up a "get rich quick" program of your own .. and sell it to the suckers

Or get about twenty like minded persons a couple of M-60s, a few of the rest of the kit and do what they did in Belfast (Northern Ireland) a couple of weeks ago...........................make a £22Million withdrawal from a bank you don't even have an account with......

Well in my case being in the military it may be harder
    Easier...............you have the skills and the contacts?

The best get rich quick scheme is to start a cult. For the pleasure of worshipping me I will now charge 1 euro or 2 dollars.
    \"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.\"
    \"The reason we are so pleased to find other people\'s secrets is that it distracts public attention from our own.\"
    Oscar Wilde(1854-1900)

Originally posted here by MURACU
    The best get rich quick scheme is to start a cult. For the pleasure of worshipping me I will now charge 1 euro or 2 dollars.
    For some reason Muracu that reminds me of the Simpsons.

1) Where they join the cult and worship "the leader."
    2) Where Homer has that get rich quick scheme where the auto dialer tells people to mail him $1 for complete happiness.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

is this a joke?

Send me your Credit Card number and i'll transfer a bunch of money to your account.

PM me. lol
    O.G at A.O

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    The poll missed out on 'not enough to make the monthly salary last a WEEK'

Get rich, but not necessarily quick :

Work hard at something you enjoy.
    Enjoy your time OFF.
    Appreciate your family and friends.
    Do something for nothing.
    Random acts of kindness.
    Don't hold your breath waiting for the lottery.

Let the bank in Belfast replace the money first
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

heh, get rich quick.

but its possible. maybe not quickly, and only if you have the mind state for it

im currently reading some books by Donald J Trump and Richard Branston (even Negotiations for Dummies :P)

but im starting to setup short and longterm goals, just got a promotion from kitchen hand to sales rep at work. selling sushi in adelaide (australia).

i dont have any get rich quick ideas, but im definetly working on them

Im only 18, but i recon i have something that the rest of the world wouldnt mind tapping into.
    http://sfx-images.mozilla.org/affili...88x31/take.gif
    If You\'ve Done Something Right. People Wont Know You\'ve Done Anything At All - God (futurama)

First I suggest another option for the poll being college student. Meaning your rakeing up a major debt everyday.
    As for some get rich quick I suggest...

Top seven ways to get rich

1. Give your credit card number to CopyRight he's a man with a plan (and better cut me in as well.)

2. Rename yourself Danny Ocean and get 11 or 12 commrades to help you pull off a heist.

3. You could try out for reality television and go for that million on survivor if you can outlast, outplay, and so forth.

4. Stop eating. Not only will you save a bunch of money but you will also have that nice girlish figure you always wanted.

5. Steal someone else ideas, market it quicker, and then spend eternity making the product crapier and crapier so your cunsumers have to keep buying your new products.

6. Find new ways to use products in a way that will physically harm you. Then you can sue their pants off.
    exp: applying breathmints to your eyes

7. Hook up with Paris Hilton in one of her drunken episodes, video tape it, and leak it to the internet.